Christmas Eve!

Beats the heck out of the shopping madness/tons of OPUs

Don't worry. After Christmas is its own special hell. A murder of clearance vultures will descend upon the store. The plastics sale will drive fulfillment insane. Seasonal gets reset. The returns and subsequent reshop are impossible to keep up with. Corporate loves to send large "replenishment" trucks. Payroll is slashed.

There is a reason that the big recovery visits don't normally happen until late January. It really does take that long for things to get back to some kind of normalcy.

In our store , people r shopping crazy and things are getting sold . We are already recovering nicely . Never seen our backroom this clean . ( until our 4 backlog trucks arrive).

In our store , people r shopping crazy and things are getting sold . We are already recovering nicely . Never seen our backroom this clean . ( until our 4 backlog trucks arrive).

Yep same

I like, that is Impressive. Even when we are sold out and empty we are not that clean ! Always some packaging/re-shop/box/extra fixtures discarded.
Really, if I only had the time !

Good morning all! Happy Christmas Eve. Good luck today, we’ve got this and we will all get through whatever comes our way. Just remember, no matter what they can’t take Christmas away from us and this is the last of the Christmas madness.
Told You So Dancing GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Happy holiday to you!

Ok and your point exactly? This was meant to be a positive motivator to get through today. But many seem to be 100% against positivity I guess

The point is, around here, we positively dislike multiple threads on essentially the same topic.

Many of us have been through retail Christmases a lot longer than some TMs have been legal. We are jaded. And more likely to reside in the Grinch's cave than an active participant in the festivities in Whoville.

The point is, around here, we positively dislike multiple threads on essentially the same topic.

Many of us have been through retail Christmases a lot longer than some TMs have been legal. We are jaded. And more likely to reside in the Grinch's cave than an active participant in the festivities in Whoville.
First thread asked about working on Christmas and hours, this one was a nice post wishing us a Merry Christmas Eve along with a pep talk. I don't see the problem

It's been rough damn year but jeez, do we have to take it out on each other? Everyone is so cranky. Lighten up folks.

First thread asked about working on Christmas and hours, this one was a nice post wishing us a Merry Christmas Eve along with a pep talk. I don't see the problem

It's been rough damn year but jeez, do we have to take it out on each other? Everyone is so cranky. Lighten up folks.

Some people thrive in misery and seem to only want others to do the same. In the future I will know to be less upbeat and more cynical. Merry Christmas!

Ok, so ignore and move on. No need to take anything out on others simply because you’re miserable

Back