Christmas Eve!

Same store/same day as previously posted
Beautiful ! Love to see it didn’t stay empty long. Again, impressed. I couldn’t get that much done in a day. - especially in seasonal, near toys and electronics, because of all the inquiries for guest assistance. Job well done for you.

I forgot the dam essentials . I’m so glad I don’t deal with that
Back to Routine/Essentials/Value packaging/In with the new - WHATEVER it is called - is the WORST waste of time EVER !!
Dually located, never sells, takes forever to set/fill and takes longer to break down. 14 years of wishing we could go straight to ODL !!
(Except for the 1 ‘World Bizarre‘ year - that stuff was cool - hint of Pier 1.

Back to Routine/Essentials/Value packaging/In with the new - WHATEVER it is called - is the WORST waste of time EVER !!
Dually located, never sells, takes forever to set/fill and takes longer to break down. 14 years of wishing we could go straight to ODL !!
(Except for the 1 ‘World Bizarre‘ year - that stuff was cool - hint of Pier 1.
Especially this time how are you gonna meet essential full in rear sea if you can’t even keep the home full with all the COVID crap

Especially this time how are you gonna meet essential full in rear sea if you can’t even keep the home full with all the COVID crap
We don’t plan to. Let the vendors have their space. With all other space - Setting as much ODL when it comes in that we can.
Actually, we will finally have some shelves for the truck loads of sanitizer.

Capacities in seasonal are set to 1 per facing at our store. No need to backstock Soo much in just a few weeks. We had Global Bazaar for a couple of years, and that sold better.

Beautiful ! Love to see it didn’t stay empty long. Again, impressed. I couldn’t get that much done in a day. - especially in seasonal, near toys and electronics, because of all the inquiries for guest assistance. Job well done for you.
Oops, Sorry. both pictures taken the same day at the same store of the seasonal section. If you look beyond all of the storage totes those shelves are bare too. That poor store was so picked over there isn't any seasonal stuff left.... all before Christmas!

Back