Archived Christmas signing and fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a message about it on workbench today about this issue. They said they would be sending out a solution and not to set the focals until it arrives.

i know for the 7" uprights was one of the issues. when i check message board thurs, nothing on it yet. oh well, like we never have to jerry rig things? not me i would never do that. Velcro is my friend, as it gorilla tape and glue.

i know for the 7" uprights was one of the issues. when i check message board thurs, nothing on it yet. oh well, like we never have to jerry rig things? not me i would never do that. Velcro is my friend, as it gorilla tape and glue.

A signmasters BFF's along with zip ties and snap clamps.

Got a response on my mySupport again today from my followup with the last agent. They are rush shipping me a complete kit for our full20ft that should be in by Monday and to not order or cancel any replacements I have already put in for. Even apologized for the inconvenience. Think somewhere here I lucked out and got a supervisor to respond because this is one of the better solutions I have received from them.

Anybody else have issues with the endcaps for the softlines in intimates?
We were supposed to get the pieces to attach build them but never did (for that matter never knew that they existed until e info told us).

Which endcaps? The only thing I built for intimates was a free standing display to hold the thermals in.

It was mentioned in the transition communication as being for P2009 Intimates floorpads.

I'm not P2009 so we didn't get them at my store.

Didn't work today. What did it say?

I'm not a signing TM, but I was looking over my ETL's shoulder when he was reading it. It said something like, "After further review, the decision to use less overhead signing was not the best decision for our guests. Expect more signing to be arriving in stores xxxxxxxx." That is highly paraphrased because as I said, it is not my area.

I'm not a signing TM, but I was looking over my ETL's shoulder when he was reading it. It said something like, "After further review, the decision to use less overhead signing was not the best decision for our guests. Expect more signing to be arriving in stores xxxxxxxx." That is highly paraphrased because as I said, it is not my area.

oh ************ that. Like this next week isn't going to be busy enough.

i'm not a signing tm, but i was looking over my etl's shoulder when he was reading it. It said something like, "after further review, the decision to use less overhead signing was not the best decision for our guests. Expect more signing to be arriving in stores xxxxxxxx." that is highly paraphrased because as i said, it is not my area.

fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!

I read the message board today. They are not sending more signing. Just have to move one of the holiday intersection arches into rear seasonal. Thank goodness.

I read the one about moving a holiday intersection arch into rear seasonal but there is another one that says they are going to send a replacement for the one you are pulling and I'm sure plenty of extras for S&G's.
WTF can't they make up their mind?

Oh that's right, these are the people who let their team do hours of work planning for a 4:00 opening and told the press we'd open at midnight.

Put up all the hanging signing today for Christmas. Moved one of the arches over rear seasonal and flexed whatever extra signing over rear seasonal to make it look fuller even though the instructions said to add extra signs to the power aisle. The hanging signing looks so bare compared to the last few years with all the snowflake arches missing.

workbench said they would be sending something for seasonal for us. also i received the missing premium wrap bins today. what a suprise.

5% siging

has anyone heard if those 5% signs we hung on the end of the endcaps a year ago come down yet. last thing on workbench/mysupport was, to leave them up, till further notice. but since they changed their look this week with the new signing up front. i am assuming i need to take it down. but cannot find out for sure.

I've left them up since since I haven't got anything saying otherwise.

Mine are still up too. Most of the changes happened at front lanes. Then, we get 5% spot cards to wear on badges. Kinda cool! Then, the 5% is all over 3 x 5 signing to further confuse/savings for the guest.

has anyone heard if those 5% signs we hung on the end of the endcaps a year ago come down yet. last thing on workbench/mysupport was, to leave them up, till further notice. but since they changed their look this week with the new signing up front. i am assuming i need to take it down. but cannot find out for sure.

the mysupport answer came back the next day. WHAT A RECORD for mysupport!! They are still to be left up, till further notice.

Started building the bins for the two day sales.
Got them stashed around the store and out in the trailers.
I hate having to move those stupid things.
Also building underwear fixtures that came late.

so do those bins only take 5 minutes like the news to use book said? or do they take longer? im building our on tuesday....

They are pretty easy to build. They take a few minutes each to build but there are a lot of them. They are the same from last year. Just make sure you have a lot of room to store them because they take up a lot of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back