Archived Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Target stores open on Christmas? My LOD was talking about working on holidays where you can get time and a half for working, but I have family plans on Christmas day. Should Target be closed, or do I need to put in for time off?

(By the way, does anyone have issues logging into MAX Self Service at home?)

Christmas is one of the few days that Target is closed. The store will be open on Christmas Eve, but not the 25th.

As far as I know, MAX Self Service is not used anymore due to the rollout of MyTime. I believe MyTime can be accessed from home (if you know where to find eHR), but MAX could not be accessed outside of Target property.

Depending on truck scheduling and sales, you can have people working early morning on the holidays. Sales floor people may come in to setup all the ad items and flow will come in really early to get trucks unloaded and pushed. I always liked it for the time and a half. ymmv

Sorry to say that stores usually don't accept time off requests during the Holidays. Black out dates vary from store to store. But usually Black Friday and day after Christmas are all hands on deck days for most stores.

Some of the tatics stores use for these dates are to let TMs to pick their desired shift first, then schedule everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back