Archived Circo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
I know that we're getting rid of the Circo clothing/shoes lines.....but we do have some toys (mostly stuffed animals) that are Circo. What's going to happen to those items?

I'm thinking that we have other Circo lines....what's going to happen with those?

I know we marked like the circo baby dolls clearance at our store.. I dont think we really had any stuffed animals to begin with though. POG is resetting this week so we will see.

If I'm not mistaken... Circo is just being re-branded to Cat & Jack... I came across both Circo and C&J clothing product that were identical with the same DPCI...
The toy lines I haven't seen, but a majority of the stuff has just changed brand.

Yeah it's just rebranding in softlines. but at my store some items they're just changing the tag on and a ton are going clearance and they're sending in new stuff. We marked circo onesies clearance and the only other thing circo I recognize in toys we marked too. Soo we will see if it goes away for good or we get cat and jack hardlines stuff.

If I'm not mistaken... Circo is just being re-branded to Cat & Jack... I came across both Circo and C&J clothing product that were identical with the same DPCI...
The toy lines I haven't seen, but a majority of the stuff has just changed brand.
The only Circo toy I've seen, other than the little dolls, are those little wind up frog (and some other type of animal) toys we put in the bubble aisle.

Anyone else getting insane amounts of Circo clothes out of nowhere though? It's all gonna be clearanced out and we seriously have no space left for girl's clearance.
But I do think there are some Cat & Jack toys. There's this plastic toy dinosaur that kept making its way into the E&F reshop cart but it didn't have a label so we didn't know what the fuck to do with it until my friend saw it on the website and found out that it was Cat & Jack!

Anyone else getting insane amounts of Circo clothes out of nowhere though? It's all gonna be clearanced out and we seriously have no space left for girl's clearance.
But I do think there are some Cat & Jack toys. There's this plastic toy dinosaur that kept making its way into the E&F reshop cart but it didn't have a label so we didn't know what the fuck to do with it until my friend saw it on the website and found out that it was Cat & Jack!

Yeah, we keep getting Cat and Jack dinos in Toy reshop at my store as well. I'm thinking I'll build a diorama at the boat soon.

Oh ya, getting enough folded product to fill several tables and then some. Even with back-to-school coming I don't think we will ever sell that much stuff. Can you say "salvage?"

Some of the circo is getting rebranded...it was in the transition guide i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back