• Thread starter Ludwig3
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ludwig3

Lately I've noticed something that's really been irritating me. Whenever I'm pushing our morning auto fills to flow or staging them, I see one of our cleaning members racing his buffer across the store ON HIS CELL! It's gotten noticeable lately when he's taken out about three cap end bottom rails (those pop end plates). I mean if I pushed a flat or tub on my Droid, I would be coached in a heartbeat. Isn't store maintenance over the cleaning crew?

Lately I've noticed something that's really been irritating me. Whenever I'm pushing our morning auto fills to flow or staging them, I see one of our cleaning members racing his buffer across the store ON HIS CELL! It's gotten noticeable lately when he's taken out about three cap end bottom rails (those pop end plates). I mean if I pushed a flat or tub on my Droid, I would be coached in a heartbeat. Isn't store maintenance over the cleaning crew?

i dont think they are. i thought they were contracted out

The cleaning crew at my store are always on their phones. When we were Overnight, I couldn't help but wonder who the hell they were talking to at 3 in the morning.

In their rush to get done --- they always - always rush
jackoff.gif

Its not as if they care at all - they act entitled --- just like anyone else
jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif

Again if it wasn't for the damage they do ---- I wouldn't have a job
bananaWrench.gif

I started keeping a log book of the constant damage they do "Every Night" --- I filled many copy books over the years - Every so often I'll show it to the STL and my boss
sign0058.gif

Ya ready ------- they don't give a flaming poop
toetap05.gif

My opinion ---- it will never change
disgust.gif

Last edited:
I didn't say one word about where they might be from --- I couldn't care less ---- if they suck --- they suck
92b54717.gif

They get soooo mad whenever I stick their supply pallet inside their little closet and close the doors. :spiteful: Why keep your supplies on my line? Sorry!!

They don't suck at my store. They take great care on fixtures & carts blocking their way. They're are nice folks. They have thankless jobs to support their family. It hurt the most when the contractor was changed by spot, within the last month. They are working with the new contractor. I am glad they're still there.

We have a great cleaning crew. There are 2 regulars and they've outlasted my last 2 ETL's.

yeah our store's cleaning crew is pretty lazy... always on their phones, and they don't do their job half the time.

The cleaning crew at my store has been changed approximately 4 times since I have been here 2 1/2 years. The are extremely lazy, always on their phones, caught sleeping in the fitting room and making themselves at home in our breakroom, making and drinking the teams coffee and eating any foods that are purchased for the TM's. I have talked to our SFT about this since they are a subcontracting company and not TM's. He has spoken to the cleaning crews manager but they always try and say we have a problem with them because they are hispanic, which is not true. We have a problem with them because they are lazy peices of poo. If they worked for Target they would be gone.

easy guys. somebody in this thread posts to this message board on a skyjack while they are changing out light fixtures. Let he who is without sin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back