Archived Clocking out on closing shifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh I just started seeing a trend where we’re not suppose to clock out 15min after our set date to leave but we work through the time frame set ex past 11:30pm and we clock out around 12:00am. My only problem with this is they keep changing the times we clock out ex I clocked out at 12:00am but when I look at my accruals it said I clocked out at 11:30pm. Is someone changing the times I clock out and if they are why? I’m being cheated of staying late after we’re suppose too

I would bring this up with HR since if someone changed the time your punches without your permission that is W&H fraud.
If you weren't supposed to work that extra half hour and they are having hours issues, well that is on them and the ETL that let you work.
NOT YOU.
You worked the time, you have to be paid for it.

Call the hotline, seriously. I wouldn’t even bother going to HR. if someone is changing your punches it’s a huge deal. After an investigation the people involved will be immediately termed.

Every edit is saved in my time and it’s easy to check who and when something was changed.

I clock out at 11:01. At 11 pm it’s closed and “Market is clear”. I’m not working more than 1 minute past my schedule gotta go home.
I clock out at 11:59, I can only close on the days we close at midnight. I politely usher all guests out of toys, electronics, sporting goods, and seasonal. I then turn in my keys.

Is the punch showing as purple in Kronos cause it could be system generated

Is the punch showing as purple in Kronos cause it could be system generated
Even if an auto generated punch happened to pop up, the last punch out will still be documented at the time of clockout. Sounds to me like they are screwing you over. Don’t stand for that please do something about it

Even if an auto generated punch happened to pop up, the last punch out will still be documented at the time of clockout. Sounds to me like they are screwing you over. Don’t stand for that please do something about it
Yea figured I would just check, you’re right it would still show the punch at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back