Archived close proximity vacations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever taken a vacation for like a full week and then asked for another week soonish after coming back? I was looking at my pay&benefits and it turns out that I hit my cap on vacation/personal holiday hours months ago and hr never told me, so I'm planning on taking a week in December and then maybe one in early January.

Has anyone ever taken a vacation for like a full week and then asked for another week soonish after coming back? I was looking at my pay&benefits and it turns out that I hit my cap on vacation/personal holiday hours months ago and hr never told me, so I'm planning on taking a week in December and then maybe one in early January.

It's not HR's job to tell you how much vacation you have. Good luck getting time approved in December. o_O

been approved every year for the last 5 years in a row so :p

We have people that take them one right after another if they need longer than what is allowed.

You could probably take the month of January off and everyone would love you for giving them your hours. We had people in my store who didn't get as many hours as they wanted last week, so I can only imagine what January will be like.

Seems like our ETL takes one every month.

They get plenty of paid time off and comp days. If you are a regular TM your vacation time accrues pretty slowly compared to a TL and many stores have blackout days and weeks when it is busiest.

Vacation in January? Take as much as you want. If you are valued at all, very few stores would let you take any extensive time off in December, thats when they need you most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back