Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not had mine yet, but I heard the TL for your department writes the reveiw so since my GSTL hates me I'm just gonna assume I'm getting nothing, but I guess it doesn't matter because we're going up to 10$ next month., lol.

Just got my review today. E for 2.7% increase.

Interestingly, my review was based almost entirely on my current workcenter, which is good because my previous workcenter's leadership would only have negative things to say.

I got an E, my last three reviews before this were E IE EX, and the review I just got I somehow got a better raise that all three former reviews combined.

I'm actually a bit skeptical that something went wrong..

Haven't had my review yet, and I imagine that since our base pay is already above $10 that we'll be getting a fairly low raise.

I got my review today. I got a 4% increase for an EX score. I'm pretty pleased, but I would have been happier with 5%. This review was completely accurate for me, so I have no other complaints.

It is messed up that people don't get to keep their raises when base pay goes up. But I think it's fair to say that everyone working at Target probably deserves more than they're making(as long as they're actually working). It's especially irritating that ETLs make as much as they do while displaying gross incompetence for everyone to see.

It's because base pay went up company wide. The majority of this raise was given to everyone and isn't based on your performance.

So when base pay went up, TMs that were under got the base pay right away and TMs that were over get it at their review? A 7.2% increase seems kinda high still..

Since I just officially switched to electronics a week ago, who is going to give me my review? I spent the majority of the time on the registers so I assume the GSTL would but he's also not my TL anymore so

So when base pay went up, TMs that were under got the base pay right away and TMs that were over get it at their review? A 7.2% increase seems kinda high still..
Not too high. I got a 12% increase with my review last year.

Since I just officially switched to electronics a week ago, who is going to give me my review? I spent the majority of the time on the registers so I assume the GSTL would but he's also not my TL anymore so
The GSTL should be the one to give you your review since you spent most of your time last year in their workcenter.

I'm a PA, been at target for three years. Recieved my review and got an excellent. 46 cents extra an hour, I was pleased. Our newest PA asked me if I got the extra dollar an hour. Guy has been here less than a year and makes the exact same amount of money as me... What kind of bullshit is this? Not his fault but totally fucked up.

I'm a PA, been at target for three years. Recieved my review and got an excellent. 46 cents extra an hour, I was pleased. Our newest PA asked me if I got the extra dollar an hour. Guy has been here less than a year and makes the exact same amount of money as me... What kind of bullshit is this? Not his fault but totally fucked up.

Yes. It is a mess. We have had experienced people quit out of frustration. And we still have new people who quit all the time - even though the minimum has gone up.

In my state 3 years ago cashiers were 8 per Hour snd now 10 per hour. PA perishable assistant were 9 per hour 3 years ago .., so I should be at 11 per hour by this review. NOT !!!!!! I am only at 10.66. Thanks HR this is bullshit. PAs used to be 1 dollar above the minumum now we are only at the minumum WTF.

Welcome to my life. Just insert 5yrs, and that they waited 3yrs to add more PAs. I did the job for almost two bucks an hour less than the real PA.

In my state 3 years ago cashiers were 8 per Hour snd now 10 per hour. PA perishable assistant were 9 per hour 3 years ago .., so I should be at 11 per hour by this review. NOT !!!!!! I am only at 10.66. Thanks HR this is bullshit. PAs used to be 1 dollar above the minumum now we are only at the minumum WTF.

Wow, that's totally messed up. PAs should be PG-11, not PG-09 in my opinion because we do almost everything the CTL does.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed. Last year I got a 5.3% raise and EX and this year I got a 3.2% E. I work really hard and they only considered my current work center. That's not where I was most of last year. Oh well.

ETL told me we get base pay increase plus merit :) so how much more for base increase $1? Im already over $11 so im wondering how much i will get

I transferred stores back in the fall. Same work center. My current tl is a moron and I have no confidence that I'll even get a decent review. Do they contact my old store at all? I got EX the past 2 years and I'm dreading how shitty this ones going to be.

I transferred stores back in the fall. Same work center. My current tl is a moron and I have no confidence that I'll even get a decent review. Do they contact my old store at all? I got EX the past 2 years and I'm dreading how shitty this ones going to be.
They will not contact your old store.

I haven't gotten my review yet while it seems like 99% of my store has, we talk about it openly because almost all of us are given the same opportunities year after year (communication, for pretty much all of us, never fails.)

I could take this as either a good sign or a bad sign.

Received an E, along with a $1.18 raise ($10 bump, .18 performance). I was hoping for an EX but the extra $70+ on the paycheck will be nice. :)

Received an E, along with a $1.18 raise ($10 bump, .18 performance). I was hoping for an EX but the extra $70+ on the paycheck will be nice. :)
So you got a $1 raise because of the base pay increase? How about if you make more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back