Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not

not if he was already at 10.50
It could be that the base pay for his store went up as well if he's in a high income area, and they just bundled it in with reviews. I live in an area with high cost of living and our base pay was bumped up to 10.50 last fall.

What exactly is a salesfloor tm's review based on? I'm keyed as a cashier but my review is being written as a salesfloor tm. I haven't completed a learning plan or anything for the floor so have no idea what I'm being "graded" on.

Me either. All my fellow cashiers have been talking about theirs. Nothing here yet. And I only work one more day this week. So, I'll see tomorrow if they do it.

I work 3 more days this week. Maybe they will forget to go over my review lol. I always see the GSA's go over a sheet with the other cashiers regarding their speed score, red cards etc. They never do it with me. Maybe I am invisble lol.

What exactly is a salesfloor tm's review based on? I'm keyed as a cashier but my review is being written as a salesfloor tm. I haven't completed a learning plan or anything for the floor so have no idea what I'm being "graded" on.

I suppose just your overall performance. Whether you received any negative guest complaints, if your zone is on point, how you interact with guests, attendance, etc. Whoever is writing your review should have a decent grasp of your performance, at least enough to make a decent review of it.

I'm really happy for everyone who got the pay bump plus merit. However, I'm still pretty salty over the fact that people have gotten pay bumps two years in a row, while I'm only getting the merit increase. Doesn't seem right that everyone in the store is making the same, regardless of their performance or duties.

I'm really happy for everyone who got the pay bump plus merit. However, I'm still pretty salty over the fact that people have gotten pay bumps two years in a row, while I'm only getting the merit increase. Doesn't seem right that everyone in the store is making the same, regardless of their performance or duties.
And with it being two years in a row it's going to be what those team members are going to be expecting It each year and will be doing the same amount of work even if it hasn't been a great job.

I can't wait until next year! I'll be reach!!!

Got mine... nothing too crazy.

Went from $9.68 to $10.78

Got Merit .28 increase and the rest from new minimum wage laws.

Last year my review said Merit Increase effective 4/19, Paycheck begins 5/08

But nothing this year. When will I be expecting to get the 10.78 hourly? Not until the first May check again?

My biggest "issue" is that I can't stand people goofing off and getting a paycheck, while I bust my behind.

Truth.

I'm fully expecting my review to be on the low side. They always find something negative to say about my work no matter what, like recently I've been researching and labelling cosmetics in extreme detail and got yelled at because apparently I shot one aisle in the regular screen and changed totals there instead of the research screen, so even though it worked the same and the product came in, they didn't have their spiffy numbers saying I did anything.

They're probably going to bust me on my attitude, but I have pictures supporting every cause of my 'tude, so if they want to play, they'd better step it up.

For the third year in a row, I received "Inconsistently Effective" and got a 1.7% raise, bringing me up to $10.85 after five years of service.

That's okay though. I'm being pretty effective at my store right now, so I guess during the holiday season (if I'm still there), I can royally goof off and miss days so I can vindicate their review. After all, Target ETL's are never wrong.

One of my coworkers was telling me that in like 8 years of reviews, she has never signed one lol. They're always b.s. It doesn't do anything, but I think she does it on principle. I like that.

I'm mentally prepared for like 10¢, because I stopped hiding my cynicism. I blurted out loud at a huddle "wow.. Sounds just like Walmart." You can hear my annoyance on the walkie every time, too. "I know. I heard you the first time!" "I already said I was coming... Now what register do you want me on?" And I push my walkie in and move my finger over the mic when the one gstl doesn't stop talking long enough to hear backup responses. A new etl asked how I like working in softlines and I think my face gave away my real answer. So yeaa... Low expectations over here. Unless they think it's cute like Oscar the Grouch is kinda cute.

Another TM asked our TL about reviews today... And apparently he hasn't even started writing them yet. He told us the ETL-HR sent out an email last night frantically asking how come none of the TLs have turned in reviews yet. His excuse is that he's new in role and nobody had said anything to him about when to start them or how to do it.

Reviews for TMs have to be done by the end of April, beginning of May I believe. You'll get yours soon. All the ETLs and TLs got there's so now it's time for the TMs.

Last edited:
Got an EX and overall >13% jump from my old pay to the new one (was below $10/hr now above $11/hr).
Was not expecting that big of a raise, I was expecting only an E but overall I knew what the review would be like.
I was surprised for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back