Closing ETL

Does anyone have the Closing ETL position in your store? If so, what does your store make annually? Just curious where it falls in the structure.

Does anyone have the Closing ETL position in your store? If so, what does your store make annually? Just curious where it falls in the structure.
72 million you earn a closing ETL in most cases. 72 million you get overnight as well. There are 2 stores in my group that have closing ETLs but one of them does 95 Million a year and the other 80ish. The 95 million dollar store has 13 ETLs.

72 million you earn a closing ETL in most cases. 72 million you get overnight as well. There are 2 stores in my group that have closing ETLs but one of them does 95 Million a year and the other 80ish. The 95 million dollar store has 13 ETLs.
Why etls to close tho? I’m 90mil+ and I have 2 closing leads . And we are 21 tl in the store . No need for etls to close . And there is no more overnight. If they do overnight they are not going by the guide.

Why etls to close tho? I’m 90mil+ and I have 2 closing leads . And we are 21 tl in the store . No need for etls to close . And there is no more overnight. If they do overnight they are not going by the guide.
No you earn overnight based off store need. There’s minimal stores but this one store in my group that 90m + needs it because it’s just impossible to work during the day. They do 90mil but the foot traffic you’d think it’s 200mil. Not sure what justifies them to get a closing ETL but they have one. According to greenfield there are 26 stores with a closing ETL so it’s rare.

Back