Code green during district visit?

Has anyone ever experienced a code green/yellow/red/brown on a district visit? Just curious what would the DSD, HRBP, APBP, PMBP would do. Probably nothing but who knows

Guests would take priority over a visit so my guess is the visiting business partner would allow the leader to handle the situation and then once everything has been completed, and provided everyone involved is okay, they'd go on with the visit. I've never seen it happen but I'm sure it's happened somewhere. Depending on the visitor they may jump in and help support if the need is there.

My etl will respond with their tl’s to the code green. It happened to me when I called a code green for an logistical etl who got hurt in the backroom.

Has anyone ever experienced a code green/yellow/red/brown on a district visit? Just curious what would the DSD, HRBP, APBP, PMBP would do. Probably nothing but who knows
We had a code green during a walk. They just came with the leaders walking and made sure the team member was ok. It was a medical issue so we couldn't be blamed for anything

HG yes, you are correct. People are disgusting. Search google for "why are there so many weird people in Walmart." Reasons range from pure demography, product availability, socioeconomic level and a host of other contributors. I have no problem shopping in Walmart, cheap ammo and decent fishing tackle priced right. Their house brand ginger snaps are quite nice.

We had a bad code green during the beginning of a VP visit. Like, call 911, guest splayed out on the ground bleeding out from their head situation. Visitor literally said “you guys are dealing with quite the handful, tell (neighboring store) I’m on my way, good luck 👍🏻”.

Our leaders always used an earphone with the walkie when we had visitors, so the visitors couldn’t overhear what was going on over the walkie. If any emergency arose, whoever was LOD at the time just faded away from the walk and took care of it. Of course, a nearby TM with a loud walkie or an ambulance showing up would have ruined that plan.

Back