Archived CODE RED Daytona...CODE RED Daytona...Target NASCAR crashes into blower truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took his car photo off my cage wall this morning -- think I'll get written up for intolerance ?
sign0058.gif

It was also interesting the fire crew didnt have any foam -- and the JP-4 tank wasn't sectioned off internally - ticket prices to go up to pay for the "Added" improvement's soon
rolleyes5.gif

PS -- A long time ago in a land far far away --

I saw on more than one occasion - fully engulfed helicopter's dragged into a field
patriot.gif

PS - After thought --- I'm gonna print out another photo of him standing next to the car --- and burn the paper around the edges -- and rehang it
Onfire.gif

Unless he wanted to be like "Fireball Roberts" - and we all know how he died
rolleyes5.gif

Last edited:
There has been an endless stream of "target" and "bullseye" puns all over the news, espn, and social media today. You know what they say about publicity!

my fave headline...
"Hello jet engine on a truck. My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die" (from FARK).

I'd forgotten about Fark, and Something Awful. Nostalgia-ed hard.

Juan ton tomato, I eat a one-ton tomato.....Juan-ton tomaaaaaaay-toooooooo, I eat a one-ton tomato

Juan hit the wall again today while practicing in Vegas - having the bullseye on his back isn't working out so well.

We got a message board to pull the Kodak sign for sponsorship off the camera boat.
Guess they were a little tired of Juan.

I would pay too! Why does the spot driver have a job now?

Some members here mite not like this answer --
rolleyes5.gif

He has won races --
burnout-1.gif

He is a "Spanish" speaking immigrant -- ( and Target is all about diversity -- sales
toetap05.gif
)

Target would look bad if he was replaced -- ( and Target is all about its spanish speaking guests -- money
toetap05.gif
)

And the biggie -- He has a contract -- ( how much to dump him -- money
toetap05.gif
)

Bleeding heart liberals in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2-
rofl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back