Archived Completed Remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Now, as a fresh store we sell ICE!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee! Yippee!

Now, if we'd start selling stamps.....

Congrats and with the way the weather is I'm sure the ice is selling well.

I'm kind of surprised we don't sell stamps. Is there a reason for this?

I'm kind of surprised we don't sell stamps. Is there a reason for this?

I'm guessing that it's because the margin is so thin.
It was always as a service for the guests and never for making money so you can see why Spot wouldn't be interested.

Actually, the cold is nice....the whole store seems to be a much better temperature this year than in years past.

I do like the fresh stuff, but I wish there was a wider selection.
One thing that, at the moment, is annoying is having to put the four numbers in for each item. I will be happy when I know all of the codes!

I also have to say that bagging the items at the checkout has made the checkout process a bit slower....it takes a different type of "bagging" when you're checking out fruits, vegetables, meats, and all the "regular" store items. I'll really be happy when I can get my speed score up and when I don't have to think about every item I place in a bag!! And if it is compatible with other items in the bag!

Yippee! Yippee!

As a GM store, we started selling ice this summer. Now, if guests would just get it themselves when they are at the back of the store....

Yippee! Yippee!

As a GM store, we started selling ice this summer. Now, if guests would just get it themselves when they are at the back of the store....

I wish there were an ice freezer at the front of the store. Nobody wants to have a melting bag of ice in their cart while they shop and it's too heavy to put on top of everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back