Confessions of a Target TM

Sometimes I shop while I pick
Ok I'm glad this is a common thing because I felt like I was doing something illegal by shopping for myself while picking.
I'll also take a Drive-Up bag to put my stuff in.

Sometimes when I'm done bagging an order, I'll wander around the store with my OPU cart pretending to look busy. I'm sorry.

Are u from my store. We found granola from 2018
err… prolly not unless you are also tossing garbage cans full of expired product from the salesfloor on the daily.

and lets be honest even if you were I would never ever admit it, like at all. I am not getting shanked by corporate.

err… prolly not unless you are also tossing garbage cans full of expired product from the salesfloor on the daily.

and lets be honest even if you were I would never ever admit it, like at all. I am not getting shanked by corporate.

I've gotten whole hand baskets full of expired candy bars before, but not stuff from grocery

I've gotten whole hand baskets full of expired candy bars before, but not stuff from grocery
My etl when I pull 2 carts of expired stuff from our coolers:🥺😰👉🏻👈🏻🤷🏼

Also my etl when I ask to open the compacter so I can throw this chunky creamer away: 😒🙄

Me not understanding why my etl isn’t concerned about the cheddar cheese I pulled that is LIME GREEN COVERED IN MOLD AND SLIMEY: 😀🔪

My etl when I pull 2 carts of expired stuff from our coolers:🥺😰👉🏻👈🏻🤷🏼

Also my etl when I ask to open the compacter so I can throw this chunky creamer away: 😒🙄

Me not understanding why my etl isn’t concerned about the cheddar cheese I pulled that is LIME GREEN COVERED IN MOLD AND SLIMEY: 😀🔪
Ewww gross your etl needs to care more.

I have a couple confessions:
1. I'm annoyed at some other team members in the front who take 20-25 minutes on their 15s. The only thing is that one of those team members covers my 15s frequently so I feel like I can't say anything or else she'll refuse to cover my breaks. It's especially tiring to deal with since we have such little coverage due to payroll being tight.
2. I have developed some feelings for a couple of other team members in the store to the point that I will probably still be thinking about them even after I quit. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure those team members are in a relationship with someone else so it wouldn't work out anyway. I still think dating co-workers would be awkward so I'm trying to move past that and focus on my career goals as much as I can.

Everyone is so attractive I just don't want to make moves and get fired for ✨sexual harassment✨
I hired someone because the BR TL said he couldn't hire her because she's so attractive, he was worried he would sexually harass her. I said what the fuck is wrong with you and took her folder and hired her for flow, she was a good worker who happened to be nice to look at.

I used to throw broken pallets in the trash compactor. Only once the compactor malfunctioned and maybe we couldn't throw trash for 2 days while a guy came in to repair it.

Some of you don’t know the difference between corner cutting and plain trash behavior.

This place has made me cry a lot. Don't feel bad.
I never like going in, and I don't even have a high stress job in the place. I'm a cleaner.

I just hate going in not knowing if I am going to have to stand there for several hours before anyone remembers I'm there and it's time for my break. I don't want to act like a bitch but I'm dead last priority and if I don't speak up sometimes I might not get my 15s. They just forget about you up there.

Last edited:
I never like going in, and I don't even have a high stress job in the place. I'm a cleaner.

I just hate going in not knowing if I am going to have to stand there for several hours before anyone remembers I'm there and it's time for my break. I don't want to act like a bitch but I'm dead last priority and if I don't speak up sometimes I might not get my break. They just forget about you up there.
Nobody should be forgotten about. Speak up it's your right to have a break. Your working just as much as everybody else and you can have break when it's your break time.

The cleaner shifts are attached to the front end break grid, at my store. If it wasn't printed and stapled on, we write them in at the bottom

The cleaner shifts are attached to the front end break grid, at my store. If it wasn't printed and stapled on, we write them in at the bottom
I am written in on them, I see it whenever I go talk to whoever's minding the SCO. It's just that without the roamer I don't have someone to cover me automatically. They usually get a cashier to cover me, or a GS person. Sometimes I have to wait until someone comes in to get my lunch, because of course we have too many days with 1 cashier until 10 or 11. (I come in a few hours before opening most days)

The AP person doing masks isn't supposed to cover me, but I've been having to double up and do the mask table too, which works out GREAT when no one comes in for AP until noon or later.

Whoever cut AP hours needs to rethink things. We had an AP person quit, too, so...fantastic. I have 2 mask shifts next week. What happened to that being an AP only job? (Not that I mind. I'm just frustrated)

Back