Archived Confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i switched shifts with someone but i didnt realize i was confused until i had signed the paper and now im not sure what time im supposed to clock in how does it all work? Should i call the store and ask them to check my schedule for me?

You can check your schedule online if they have put the change in the computer already. wss.target.com/selfservice

You can check your schedule online if they have put the change in the computer already. wss.target.com/selfservice

I tried this but its not letting me change the current password to continue..

Ah, yeah, you have to change your password at the eHR kiosk at work. :/

Ah, yeah, you have to change your password at the eHR kiosk at work. :/

thats alright :) so do you think i can call the store asking if they could check what time im supposed to clock in?

Definitely. HR doesn't like when you do it too often as knowing your schedule is ultimately your responsibility, but just call and nicely explain the situation to them. They'll absolutely check it for you; just don't make it a habit.

I'm not sure. I've seen posts that say they won't give the schedule over the phone, but I know my store gives the operator the schedule for the week so it might not hurt to try. Worst case scenario you have to go in to check.

Definitely. HR doesn't like when you do it too often as knowing your schedule is ultimately your responsibility, but just call and nicely explain the situation to them. They'll absolutely check it for you; just don't make it a habit.

Yeah its just that its my first time ever switching shifts with someone and the shift sheet is confusing.. but this will definitely be the only time i call asking about my schedule.. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back