Archived Consumables shift! Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I need your help. I've got a consumables shift coming up next week and I have NEVER done one before I'm Hardlines trained so I know all the foundational stuff. I need as much info as you can give me about consumables. Do I have to do my own CAFs? I just need lots of info. Thanks in advance! You guys are awesome.

If anything, they'll have you working in dry market. At my store, consumables also includes HBA. They won't put you in pfresh.

In my store, "consumables" usually means dry market or green side in general (is it called green in other stores?) if you weren't trained with.. Whatever they call the rest of market. And sometimes being scheduled consumables means you're in any place in hl but they didn't have the hours to schedule you as hardlines.

I was scheduled consumables one time and I worked with the PA because she's nice and helpful haha. And she needed help that day, anyway. So I pushed stuff to the refrigerators and produce. You can probably just go in and call lod as usual and ask where they want you. Whatever you're doing, there will probably, hopefully, be someone there to help you if you need it.

If it's scheduled at 6am, it might be a training shift for pfresh. Otherwise, you'll probably be in dry market.

If you have not been trained in P-Fresh, you'll most likely be in dry market.

Well I wasn't trained in Market either, they kind of just dropped me in.
If it's 6AM and you're doing all of market(Dry good and PFresh), you'll need a PDA or LPDA to start doing your Suspect Date Audit(SDA) which is an app under all apps just like RFApps
In SDA it will guide you through a list of items that may be expiring soon, so you have to quickly find the item in the location check all of the items expire date.
It will prompt on how close the item can be to expiring before you have QMOS it(basically defect the item out of the system). All the items that you are to QMOS goes into a white bin in the ambient room. I usually do all that as soon as I put them in there and throw them away to avoid confusion.
Then when SDA and QMOS is complete, pull milk and bags of ice from the fridge and freezer in the ambient room and fill up the sales floor.
Make sure bananas are full as well.
When that is complete you start doing pulls that are in the fridges and freezers(if any) and pulls on the line(dry goods, if any)
After all of that, make sure there isn't any reshop from the night before and start zoning until the pulls start to drop.

If it's a closing shift, you'll need to keep up with pulls, zone, and reshop.
Also, get with your LOD on how to sweep and mop the ambient room before you clock out.

At my store, a consumables shift either means a pfresh shift or to help push the food truck. For example, my shift tomorrow is a consumables shift that starts at 9 am but tomorrow is a food truck day. There is a TM coming in for a consumables shift at 6 am. They are the PA for the day and I am scheduled to help with the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back