Continuing to beat a dead horse...

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
You never know.
It's worth a shot.
I signed it.
But I suspect that the only thing that will make a difference will be the sales numbers, if they look bad maybe Target will go back to the 4:00 opening.

I don't mind the store opening at midnight. I dont mind coming in at 10pm to ready the backroom (mainly Electronics).

The only problem I have is that I work overnight Wednesday from 1130pm-0830am and then schedule me to come in Thursday 0800pm-0500. Basically I'm one of the very few TMs spending less than 12 hours on Thanksgiving. How's that fair? Hell, I don't even know who the hell we're gonna get the damn store ready for BF since from what I heard, my STL dont want to bring anyone in to work setting the floor to save hours. I'm guessing that's why they scheduled me and 5 TMs to come in and spend 4 hours setting the floor.

I don't mind the store opening at midnight. I dont mind coming in at 10pm to ready the backroom (mainly Electronics).

The only problem I have is that I work overnight Wednesday from 1130pm-0830am and then schedule me to come in Thursday 0800pm-0500. Basically I'm one of the very few TMs spending less than 12 hours on Thanksgiving. How's that fair? Hell, I don't even know who the hell we're gonna get the damn store ready for BF since from what I heard, my STL dont want to bring anyone in to work setting the floor to save hours. I'm guessing that's why they scheduled me and 5 TMs to come in and spend 4 hours setting the floor.
I highly doubt 6 TMs can get all the BF stuff set and pushed in 4 hours. (if there were people working Thursday morning, too, you'd be fine). Sounds like you have your work cut out for you!

We are very lucky that Target closes on thanksgiving at all. This 12am garbage really annoys me but it goes with a retail job. I just need to find a job that isn't retail. LOL

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
We are very lucky that Target closes on thanksgiving at all. This 12am garbage really annoys me but it goes with a retail job. I just need to find a job that isn't retail. LOL
Overnight at a gas station. It's where I'm at now.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
It's becoming scarily common.

One of the websites that I troll on is having the change.org petition showing up and are starting to take it as a cause.