COVID-19 Coronavirus...

la county has extended the stay at home

and people are PISSED

like jesus christ karen are ur nails that important

For fuck's sake.

People are bored out of their mind. Cabin fever is a thing. I expect depression to be a thing that rises with people locked at home. People need social interaction, people need stimuli. People need to make money. We're always talking about how people don't have the savings to weather a major emergency. Well guess what we're in? A major emergency. And guess what people don't have? Money.

Like no shit people are pissed. They're BORED, they're stressed being at home all the time, they're stressed having no money, they're stressed that their job might not be there when this ends.

Seriously, I'm convinced that if some of you people here had your way, we'd all be in a lockdown until a vaccine is discovered.

For fuck's sake.

People are bored out of their mind. Cabin fever is a thing. I expect depression to be a thing that rises with people locked at home. People need social interaction, people need stimuli.

Like no shit people are pissed. They're BORED.

Seriously, I'm convinced that if some of you people here had your way, we'd all be in a lockdown until a vaccine is discovered.
yeah sorry but boredom isnt worth risking lives like that

people can be pissed, cos yeah theyre bored but they can also accept that its necessary to slow this down and just comply

these people are pissed and demanding we reopen and whatever happens, happens

look at what happened to south korea. they reopened some bars and ONE (1) man caused a spike in positive cases. 34 were reported and the majority were linked to this guy

so yes, i am absolutely in favor of being in lockdown until there's a vaccine

What do you suggest the millions of people who don't have a job do about their lack of money in the meantime?
the government is literally supposed to have been prepared for emergencies like this and support their people

and yes, the government sucks etc etc still supposed to be taking care of their citizens

but i guess releasing everyone back into the wild and letting natural selection take its course is fine too

For fuck's sake.

People are bored out of their mind. Cabin fever is a thing. I expect depression to be a thing that rises with people locked at home. People need social interaction, people need stimuli. People need to make money. We're always talking about how people don't have the savings to weather a major emergency. Well guess what we're in? A major emergency. And guess what people don't have? Money.

Like no shit people are pissed. They're BORED, they're stressed being at home all the time, they're stressed having no money, they're stressed that their job might not be there when this ends.

Boredom is not a good enough reason to put lives at risk.

Depression is another story, but if one falls into a real depression it is likely they suffer from it already. It is important to stay in touch with family, friends and loved ones and make sure they are okay while weathering this storm.

But boredom? I have always been able to keep myself entertained, even as a child. The world is full of things to keep the mind and body occupied that aren't gyms and nail salons and bars.

Depression is another story, but if one falls into a real depression it is likely they suffer from it already. It is important to stay in touch with family, friends and loved ones and make sure they are okay while weathering this storm.

But boredom? I have always been able to keep myself entertained, even as a child. The world is full of things to keep the mind and body occupied that aren't gyms and nail salons and bars.

All I can say is get into gaming. It doesn't matter what you're into. There's a game targeted at you. Candy Crush hasa few thousand levels, last I heard. If you liked Spyro and you own a Switch, you can buy the first 3 games for $40. If you like shooting shit, there's an ASSLOAD of games aimed at getting your money. And most of those can be played with friends.

I've never been happier to be a gamer.

How many of you wear masks the whole time you are in the store?
My store is located in the middle of Millenial Mom Karen Hell. The idiot governor of Texas issued an EO that masks are not required as of May 1st. Bands of MM Karens & their herds of crotch fruit have been swarming into my store. No one wearing masks; kids running amok, sneezing & coughing & touching everything. Social distancing is nearly impossible. I wear a mask unless I am on break/lunch.

Great sweetcheeks good for you. Not everyone is you.

as long as i have free license to beat the shit out of anyone not wearing a mask and standing closer than 6 feet you can open shit up all you want

until then you can keep shit closed thanks much. just send more checks tyvm

Masks are fascism. My body my choice.

cool as long as you respect the fact that you are committing violence against me by not wearing one and that i have the right to respond in self-defense i think we may finally reach some sort of agreement😇

You in Maryland?

Back