COVID-19 Coronavirus...

Although the cleaning stuff he is proposing probably won’t be happening. One person wiping down carts?
Although the cleaning stuff he is proposing probably won’t be happening. One person wiping down carts? Really?
The only way I can see this working in my store is if they put more people on the schedule in the front end or they pull people from style. We still don’t have a dedicated person cleaning so they are interrupted usually to do DU.

That would be good. I'm formally laid off (encouraged to reapply when business gets back to the same sales volume, so definitely not fired). My husband's job is simply ending, company bought out.

There is no way my store could do groceries in OPU and DU anytime soon even without COVID-19. We aren’t set up for it at all.
When I first started, too new for proper terms, leadership would get on the walkie saying to get guest holds out of the cooler and freezer. I even saw them bring up cold groceries one time. I don't know the type of hold it was.

So how much different could OPU and DU be just because ice cream and ground beef are added in, if storage in the cooler and freezer are allotted space?

When I first started, too new for proper terms, leadership would get on the walkie saying to get guest holds out of the cooler and freezer. I even saw them bring up cold groceries one time. I don't know the type of hold it was.

So how much different could OPU and DU be just because ice cream and ground beef are added in, if storage in the cooler and freezer are allotted space?
For my store, freezer is on the opposite end from guest service for one. Off topic btw.
The bill passed the Senate not the house yet. Fingers crossed it doesn't get held up

You have to get special licensing and training to do it. It has to be approved by the health department, more people need more food safety training. You can't just start doing it.

There are separate cooler/freezers for the OPU/DU items. Ours are near the front of the store.

Real question time. I work at Target every day (5-6/7) following enhanced hygiene procedures. How do I know I'm not an asymptomatic carrier? There are probably dozens (hundreds?) of us who feel "normal" but actually are sick. If we never show symptoms how do we know we should stay home? They're not testing people who aren't severe.

IMHO this is more like chickenpox in that everyone generally gets it sooner or later. We're just working this hard to keep everyone from getting it at the same time. There's no stopping it until a vaccine is found. The places where it isnt yet will get it, but hopefully the places hit hard already will have recovered somewhat by then.

Real question time. I work at Target every day (5-6/7) following enhanced hygiene procedures. How do I know I'm not an asymptomatic carrier? There are probably dozens (hundreds?) of us who feel "normal" but actually are sick. If we never show symptoms how do we know we should stay home? They're not testing people who aren't severe.
You can't know if you are an asymptomatic carrier without being tested and at this point they won't test you. Use universal precautions. Work as though everyone else is infected and work like you are possibly infected.

Yeah I think only thing we can do is keeping social distance and make sure you cover your sneeze and cough, wash your hands ....🙄

Boomers mad.

But, okay, let's go into this.

Who is the reason it spread in multiple states? Boomers.

Who refused to self-quarantine in the early days? Boomers.

Who refuses to let any progressive policies such as universal health care or paid time off pass because they by-and-large vote Republican? Boomers.

Who refuses to close down Target because they have to do shopping? Spoilers, both the whining guests and corporate are...You fuckin' guessed it, boomers.
Whew, you are spouting utter nonsense

Back