COVID-19 Coronavirus...

It seems like today Target is finally taking it more serious. I got reminded by an ETL that my guests must remain 6 ft apart and one had stepped off the X. One dedicated person wiping carts and hollering at a guest who tried to sneak a unwired cart by her. Guests on the other hand... A lady yesterday arguing with her boyfriend as to if the fitting room was really closed or we just put the signs up so people wouldn't go in it. Today guests are upset we will stop accepting returns & that they can't try on jewelry.

Who does that? People who have never been taught to respect others as well as people sick in the head. Being charged with terrorism is a worse punishment than a toothbrush though, and it will be completely impossible to find a non biased jury so jurors will likely decide partially from their emotions. These people are sunk legally.

Things just keep getting more crazy by the day, I realize unemployment doesn't pay much in most states but now it seems the government is going to kick in 600 a week in addition to the states unemployment. I live in Florida and unemployment maxes out at 275 a week. So that would be 875 a week or 3500 a month compared to the target employees who go to work say at 15 an hr at 40 hrs a week or 2400 a month. What would you do if you had a choice ? Sit at home for 4 months and collect unemployment or go to work and put your life at risk for less than the unemployed. WOW !

No more hand sanitizer or wipies on the lanes. Only a bottle of window and surface cleaner and those pop up paper (dry) towels. We are to wipe down between every guest.

I dont get people complaining about unemoyment pay with the stimulus. Luke thata only for 4 months. After that what if thid is still going on. What if their jobs wont take them back. What if their jobs never reopen. Thins are super uncertain and will be for some time. I say let them have it. Foe now I am more happy to not have to deal with that stress.

Who does that? People who have never been taught to respect others as well as people sick in the head. Being charged with terrorism is a worse punishment than a toothbrush though, and it will be completely impossible to find a non biased jury so jurors will likely decide partially from their emotions. These people are sunk legally.
I was being facetious about the toothbrush.

that is not official policy (no hand sanitizer). sorry your store sucks :|
We’ve got it on the former line busting cart by where the sco person keeps their cleaners and at the service desk, tsc, and receiving/ship. Team members only, we keep it out of sight or reach of guests. We don’t have enough, and the guests can use cart wipes

I hope he does get COVID-19, bad enough to hurt a lot, though not enough to kill. And I hope that half the adult congregation also gets it, bad enough to hurt, not enough to kill, so that they can see the horrible thing they did to themselves and may have done to the ones dependent on their good choices. Maybe they will all learn a valuable lesson for the next pandemic.

If he is being deliberately defiant, basically doing a big middle finger, for public safety's sake could the county or state shut off utilities? You can go in but there's going to be nothing but a cold black building, so why stay there?

And what's wrong with telecommuting religious services?

I watched in horror today as a guest came out of the restroom and got a drink out of the public water fountain. Am I missing something? Did my store miss something? How are these things still on and being used? We turned off and/or had all electronics displays removed so people can’t touch things. We close down Starbucks and the fountain soda machines, yet we let them use public water fountains?

I watched in horror today as a guest came out of the restroom and got a drink out of the public water fountain. Am I missing something? Did my store miss something? How are these things still on and being used? We turned off and/or had all electronics displays removed so people can’t touch things. We close down Starbucks and the fountain soda machines, yet we let them use public water fountains?
Ours have out of order signs on them.

Back