COVID-19 Coronavirus...

I do it 5 days a week 8 hour days and it’s SOOOOOO BORING but I’d much rather be bored out of my mind than stressed and annoyed dealing with guests lol. I just pop my airpods in and pretty much just zone out waiting for my next break

Coronavirus update 47 Med-cram YouTube - a very interesting theory about hydrothermal treatments. Immersions in hot water mimics fever and stimulates immune responses. Could something as simple as a hot soak in the tub be helpful? Antecdotal from Spanish flu treatment when pneumonia couldn’t be treated with (nonexistent) antibiotics. Hey you’d be cleaner....

I wish Target would limit guests entering stores. A one guest in for one guest out.

This is getting Real. Team members are having to choose between work and their health (and health of family.) If tm’s call out or go LOA en masse - Target will be forced to make a decision.

Target needs to narrow down store hours for in-store shoppers. Needs to ramp up SFS offers and Pick Up offers.

Not only for Health concerns, but for safety.

OP posted 3/20/20 --

Only took 'em two weeks to figure this shit out.

: face palm :

I watched in horror today as a guest came out of the restroom and got a drink out of the public water fountain. Am I missing something? Did my store miss something? How are these things still on and being used? We turned off and/or had all electronics displays removed so people can’t touch things. We close down Starbucks and the fountain soda machines, yet we let them use public water fountains?
Ours are taped off and they are unusable.

Why is there such a short supply of bleach? Harder to find than any other cleaning/sanitary products at our store.

I’m so bored in stay home I’ve begun to troll the Save the (fill in species)Animals organizations. Good lord. I’m leaving the house tomorrow.

Well Target is finally making some decisions...face masks,gloves,limiting shoppers in the stores. Why did it take this long ? And why do people forget about their eyes ? C'mon Target, we need some fancy goggles to go with this new dress code.

Well Target is finally making some decisions...face masks,gloves,limiting shoppers in the stores. Why did it take this long ? And why do people forget about their eyes ? C'mon Target, we need some fancy goggles to go with this new dress code.
And then when are individual stores going to implement the changes? We JUST started scheduling dedicated cleaners (and even so they still end up backing up DU).

And then when are individual stores going to implement the changes? We JUST started scheduling dedicated cleaners (and even so they still end up backing up DU).

I went in to get some groceries last night and ran into my ETL. Apparently the restrictions are supposed to start today "if necessary". I'm not sure how they determine "necessary" but our store count is 580. I don't think we'll have any issues except first thing in the morning. I was in at 5:30pm last night and it was pretty quiet. Easy to stay distanced, except when I was going to get some yogurt for my kid and there were two ladies fully blocking that section, consulting a list and taking approximately 20 minutes to make their selections while I just stood back & waited. MOVE FASTER PEOPLE.

I went in to get some groceries last night and ran into my ETL. Apparently the restrictions are supposed to start today "if necessary". I'm not sure how they determine "necessary" but our store count is 580. I don't think we'll have any issues except first thing in the morning. I was in at 5:30pm last night and it was pretty quiet. Easy to stay distanced, except when I was going to get some yogurt for my kid and there were two ladies fully blocking that section, consulting a list and taking approximately 20 minutes to make their selections while I just stood back & waited. MOVE FASTER PEOPLE.
If you weren't in a red shirt why not ask them to move and say you will be quick?

Back