COVID-19 Coronavirus...

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

How to reenter society: Your questions and advice from experts on life post-quarantine

I'm convinced some people are just getting off on this shit.

No stinking "C" in the middle of the White Mountains in Northern New Hampshire. Fly fishing is outstanding.

The fact that hiking and fishing were ever restricted was just insane.

There are many affectatious people in all states that are affected by the C. I've seen them driving with the windows up, full face shields and conventional masks. A bit much don't you think? Yes to O 2 O thoughts, it is stupid but...stupid is a relatively plentiful commodity in this country. Look at the government. I will not share my opinions out of respect for the American way of freedom of choice but there are some representatives who are blithering idiots.

Yes no question about comm's response, when in close quarters, with others, confined spaces of course. Alone in a big pick up? Ineffective and not necessary.

Up in that wilderness nobody paid any attention to it, population is so sparse growth never had the opportunity.
Many people in our state have vacation homes in the wilderness parts of the state. I think the idea was to make sure they stayed in place rather than go on vacation and bring the virus to the more sparsely populated areas.

Possibly the biggest reason I am so existentially anxious to never hear about bolongavirus ever again is bc I want relief from constantly re-explaining the same shit over and over again to people in other countries who have all these wild ass misconceptions about literally everything in and about the USA. I have about 420 million e-friends in 192 countries that I talk to frequently, but as of late I *never* mention my job in order to spare myself the agony of BuT hOw ArE U gOiNg To WoRk iF eVeRyThInGs cLoSeD anD ThE pOliCe wIlL ArReSt U iF u gO oUtSiDe?!?!?!?!?!!?! Oh my god make it stop. That's right folks, apparently most Americans can just say fuck a job and take 365 days off because this is the Promised Land where bread grows on trees. In what dimension does this bizzaro-world USA exist and how to get there, I would dearly love to know?

Wearing a mask says to others, "I care about you, too." They aren't just for protecting the wearer; they are for protecting those around the wearer as well.
This is what I told my S.O. when he was griping about wearing a mask at Costco, and how I view masks as a retail worker. (The visit was worth it bc they had tons of toilet paper that day.)

Walks in the park are fine. You make it sound like you are going into stores or going to work and openly flouting any mask rules they have in place. Walking outside without a mask is fine as long as you maintain physical distancing. Or does that violate your right to walk or stand wherever you want, even if someone else happens to be standing in the same spot? :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, thanks for letting me walk outside. Maybe we should literally shut it all down. No electricity. No grocery. Everyone locked in their house or apartment until a vaccine. Oh wait, no can get samples to culture cause they're locked up.

How much is a life worth? I don't know. But if we slowed down traffic on all roads to 20 mph, we'd save countless lives. But we don't do that. We all know driving is a risk. If you don't want to drive, hello you Amish folk, then don't. But most of us drive a huge machine at high speeds. Why?

I don't want people to die. But we can't go on like this. We just can't. People are starting to lose hope. People need something to live for.

Where I go in New Hampshire (Kankamagus Highway) Swift River off season there is no one for miles! Trips to the store for now...mask on. The majority of US governors? useless.

I wear a mask driving in my car by myself if I have to go to more than one place. I put it on when I park at the first place then leave it on until I enter my car after leaving the last place. To take it off for the drive in-between could possibly spread the virus from the mask to my face. To use two clean ones would be wasteful.

Oh gosh, thanks for letting me walk outside. Maybe we should literally shut it all down. No electricity. No grocery. Everyone locked in their house or apartment until a vaccine. Oh wait, no can get samples to culture cause they're locked up.

How much is a life worth? I don't know. But if we slowed down traffic on all roads to 20 mph, we'd save countless lives. But we don't do that. We all know driving is a risk. If you don't want to drive, hello you Amish folk, then don't. But most of us drive a huge machine at high speeds. Why?

I don't want people to die. But we can't go on like this. We just can't. People are starting to lose hope. People need something to live for.

Okay so are you me? I literally just said roughly the same thing in a chatroom of mine.

Turn off electricity. There are people who work at power plants and that could mean the virus spreads there. We can't have that. Also, no grocery stores. Obviously. You can put your order in with the military and they'll bring it to you. Maybe.

Further, stay in your house. You do not get to go in your front or back yard. Doors and windows must be locked at all times. The military will be utilized here to ensure compliance. You will be shot and killed if you violate this.

I wear a mask driving in my car by myself if I have to go to more than one place. I put it on when I park at the first place then leave it on until I enter my car after leaving the last place. To take it off for the drive in-between could possibly spread the virus from the mask to my face. To use two clean ones would be wasteful.

I've worn the same cloth mask each work day without washing it for...I wanna say three weeks now?

so apparently people in california (still on lockdown) are going out on vacations to states that have opened

now im no expert but isnt this exactly how the virus spread in the first place? ppl travelling?

if we see a spike in positive cases blame california i guess

Kind of like when the Chinese traveled for Lunar New Year and spread the shit out of this

Wow, what a rude post. I didn't make this shit up you know. You think I'm fucking having fun with this shit? No, but if we all work together instead of acting like selfish assholes, we can get past this thing faster, with less casualties.

If you don't give a crap about your own well-being, bully for you - when it affects MY well -being, you can stuff it.

Sorry not sorry mods.

Okay so are you me? I literally just said roughly the same thing in a chatroom of mine.

Turn off electricity. There are people who work at power plants and that could mean the virus spreads there. We can't have that. Also, no grocery stores. Obviously. You can put your order in with the military and they'll bring it to you. Maybe.

Further, stay in your house. You do not get to go in your front or back yard. Doors and windows must be locked at all times. The military will be utilized here to ensure compliance. You will be shot and killed if you violate this.

I've worn the same cloth mask each work day without washing it for...I wanna say three weeks now?
People are trying to come up with solutions to help humanity without going to those extremes, that is the whole fucking point. But some restrictions and limitations are necessary to protect people. Why is that so hard for people like you to understand? Sad and shameful that this has brought out the worst in people.

People are trying to come up with solutions to help humanity without going to those extremes, that is the whole fucking point. But some restrictions and limitations are necessary to protect people. Why is that so hard for people like you to understand? Sad and shameful that this has brought out the worst in people.

You don't recognize the sarcasm font

Back