Archived could it be discrimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Canadian IDs or Driver Licences can be scaned but no other foreign can be. I've had to turn away some who have tried to get a red card. Target should realize there are LEGAL foreign workers in this country who have a valid SSN but don't get a state ID or Licence because a Foreign one is LEGAL in the US. A bunch of foreign workers came in, wanting to make some big purchases but went away empty handed because the could not open a red card to get the 5%

There are state laws that do require people to obtain a valid ID or drivers license if they lived in a location for more than 60-90 days. Are they enforced...not really.

And by federal law, you must have a valid ID and must have a physical address to be used on your application. PO boxes are not allowed last I heard. This may have change

For other ID checks, you can use a passport or foreign country ID.

Since the RedCard is a store credit card which is part of a private banking firm. They can dictate who can get a line of credit.

Well people who are traveling internationally might not pay their target credit card before they leave the country. Even students coming just for college. Ive heard few occasion that ppl who forgot to pay their bill before leaving US, and coming back for travel only to find the bill with huge interest on it. People leaving US for good wont care since they dont plan to come back, so i think it's a right thing to do. Some people are just jerks.

It's a private company, they can make the terms for giving out credit as broad or as tight as they want and as long as it doesn't step outside of certain boundaries, it's all okie-dokie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back