Answered Covid and sick child-help

Hi all,
I’ve been on LOA and today is my 3rd shift back so I am unsure of a lot of the new covid rules. My son woke up coughing (no fever thank goodness) and is congested. I’m unsure on the policy for if a family member shows symptoms and us going in. Will they make me stay off for 14 days? Does Target want you to call in if a family member shows symptoms? Very anxious here and unsure what to do

Hi all,
I’ve been on LOA and today is my 3rd shift back so I am unsure of a lot of the new covid rules. My son woke up coughing (no fever thank goodness) and is congested. I’m unsure on the policy for if a family member shows symptoms and us going in. Will they make me stay off for 14 days? Does Target want you to call in if a family member shows symptoms? Very anxious here and unsure what to do
Monitor his symptoms. You can still work if you want, but please be careful. Get your son tested if possible. If positive, you must stay home.

Call and ask a doctor if you are worried about covid. If you think it is a possibility then you should call out. You do not need to give them a reason.

Back