COVID-19 COVID return policy

Apparently we are doing almost nothing. Soft items are going into a 3 tier, shoved into a corner of the area behind the SD and then moved into the quarantine room at the end of the day. Maybe at that point it will be transferred into z racks but I won't know until I go in today. Everything else without any disinfecting whatsoever goes into the bins for reshop. I don't know if the salesfloor folks are doing anything (doubt it) but the SD certainly isn't doing anything.

Apparently we are doing almost nothing. Soft items are going into a 3 tier, shoved into a corner of the area behind the SD and then moved into the quarantine room at the end of the day. Maybe at that point it will be transferred into z racks but I won't know until I go in today. Everything else without any disinfecting whatsoever goes into the bins for reshop. I don't know if the salesfloor folks are doing anything (doubt it) but the SD certainly isn't doing anything.

I don't really see putting undisinfected items on the floor as a problem. Is it any different than items that sit on the floor waiting to be purchased and are touched by Karen or her spawn and are then put back on the shelf???

Anyone who is shopping should be disinfecting or quarantining their purchases when they take it home. If not, natural selection will take care of it for them.

It was in the days they were taking returns but putting them in hold. We had to dig through them anyway since "NO INFs EVER!!!!" If you did not dig though the pile of stuff you were not allowed to INF anything cause it could be in that pile of reshop.

The official word is that anything in quarantine is to be INF'd. They do get added to the on hands immediately and we have to INF. Rather irritating. I would have been under 1% INF today, but for that one fucking dress in quarantine. Granted, I don't want to touch that shit, but fuck whoever didn't want to spend time making it so that guests can't order it.

The official word is that anything in quarantine is to be INF'd. They do get added to the on hands immediately and we have to INF. Rather irritating. I would have been under 1% INF today, but for that one fucking dress in quarantine. Granted, I don't want to touch that shit, but fuck whoever didn't want to spend time making it so that guests can't order it.

Yeah well our leadership didn't give a fuck.. I have taken a few days off so with the returns starting up again I will see what they are doing when I go back. I have just gotten text messages that say it's been a shit show with the start of returns. And be glad I am at home. 😱

At my store they put z-racks in the fitting rooms on one side posting a sign with the return date on each door.
After so many days (2-3?) clothing, pillows, linens, etc will be returned to stock.
Items that can be wiped down are done at the service desk & returned to stock.

Salvage was a huge fucking mess today. We have three pallet spaces in the backroom receiving area for it; it was pretty clean and empty yesterday when I left. Lousy team members tossed shit everywhere on the pallets and floor instead of putting it in empty Sterilite boxes, which we have plenty of.

I wished MyWork or another app showed when an item was returned. It would help right now as all returns are a 3 day wait.

Was also told that 3 days means that if it returned on Monday, it can go back on the floor on Wednesday. Is that what other stores are doing are you waiting 72 hrs?

I don't really see putting undisinfected items on the floor as a problem. Is it any different than items that sit on the floor waiting to be purchased and are touched by Karen or her spawn and are then put back on the shelf???

Anyone who is shopping should be disinfecting or quarantining their purchases when they take it home. If not, natural selection will take care of it for them.

Unless they were sick and spewing their germs all over it for weeks.

Back