Covid text.

I was wondering if your store has a uptick of Covid cases again? In the past week I received 3 text messages of TM’s with Covid.

Dunno, I blocked the number that sends the texts a long time ago since I got tired of the spam. Though I work at a DC with way more TMs then a store has.

We don’t have an HR at the moment, so we’re not getting texts, but we’ve had 3 or 4 dayside TMs get it recently and it’s currently going around overnight. I think they’re up to 5 out, but not 100% sure.

I'm surprised my store hasn't been closed... at least two or three people get covid at my store almost every month.

Got a new text today, TMs were last in the store 6/4 and 6/6.

I've somehow avoided COVID these 2+ years, but it seems like it's creeping up on me lol

I'm surprised my store hasn't been closed... at least two or three people get covid at my store almost every month.
We had 20-40 out in the very beginning of the pandemic in a month. Like 2/3rds of store wasnt able to work cause they were turning blue. Its hilarious runing on such a skeleton crew.

Yep. Had a good stretch with no cases, and had several in the last two weeks. This is why I never stopped masking and why I sit by myself at a small table in the break room for lunch. Also keep my distance from any unmasked TMs and guests.

Back