COVID Texts

Why is Target still sending out COVID texts? They have taken away all the COVID leaves unless you provide positive clinic results. They have gone back to old attendance rules, OM hounding people about missed work. So why keep sending them?

Why is Target still sending out COVID texts? They have taken away all the COVID leaves unless you provide positive clinic results. They have gone back to old attendance rules, OM hounding people about missed work. So why keep sending them?
We haven't gotten any for several months. I assumed they stopped sending them. But if they are still giving leave if you test positive, I don't see why they wouldn't send them.

We haven't received one since February. It is up to each location whether a text is sent or not.

We had some as recently as the summer; think someone had a little super-spreader event.

We still get them. Recently had tm hospitalized with covid. The national health emergency has not been canceled. The area I live in had a 7 day average of 1500 cases last week. It's not over. It won't ever be gone.

My store is still sending them out - got one just a few days ago. First one in a little while, but September was awful for us. My area has had some bad surges the last couple of winters. Hope enough people are vaxxed finally and it doesn't happen again this year.

No COVID texts here lately, but the main problem is that there's tons of respiratory viruses going around. Right now I'm sick for the third time in 2 months. Worst sore throat I've ever had by the way.

Back