Archived Crazy bathroom policy responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's like deja vu reading the posts above. We just had a girl, 18, hired at my Lowe's as a cashier. She worked at Target before but had to leave because she *personally* decided the bathroom policy was immoral and wrong for her and she "couldn't handle being around that level of sin." No, her parents didn't coerce her to leave -- she decided this.

Needless to say, I don't have a great opinion of her.

^ happens more often than you think. If she's lucky she will recognize her predicament and work toward independence both financially and emotionally. IndyTM12 post. Or Bosch.

Last edited:
We had few flexes that were health & beauty items in large quantities when the filled orders they were shortly canceled.
Guess that's better than leaving a cart full of perishables out somewhere.
This kind of shit pisses me off.
It's one thing to take your business elsewhere on principal but to deliberately sabotage a business to 'hit 'em where it hurts' flies in the face of your oh-so-pious brand of 'christianity' (no, your brand doesn't get capitalized).

Well mom and dad are paying the college bills and using that as a weapon to control their child. Sad really.

But don't let the door hit you in the ass..

True. She could always find another job though, Target isn't the only kind of retail job lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back