Archived Crazy bathroom policy responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your crazy encounters with guests concerning rest room policy announcement here.

Mine, we had a guest take a sh!t in our toy aisle.

And if they'd knocked her flat on her butt she'd be screaming "Help! I was ASSAULTED!"

We've had guests complain, but that's slowing down the past couple of weeks. I did hear the other day though that one TM in Hardlines is leaving because her parents are making her due to the bathroom policy.

We've had guests complain, but that's slowing down the past couple of weeks. I did hear the other day though that one TM in Hardlines is leaving because her parents are making her due to the bathroom policy.
I am assuming that TM is a minor?

lol WTF.....you should print out a list of other companies supporting this same thing so they can be able to boycott those places at well :)...its not JUST target...that is what PISSES me off about this whole thing. Target gets the heavy fire for all this crap even though there are a ton of companies and even the government supporting it.

I had a conversation with a leader at my store. She said that there have guests that have cussed out the lod because of the potty policy. She also said the phone calls are far worse, she said she personally had been told she had better find a new job cause and she was going to hell etc. I find it amusing that people who thing the bathroom policy is so anti-God and anti- Bible yet will turn around and cuss and make a fool out of themselves. They must had not read the whole Bible

A little out lady inquired where the lunch paper bags were, then proceeded to tell me she goes to the restroom before coming to the store because she didn't feel safe. We had few flexes that were health & beauty items in large quantities when the filled orders they were shortly canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back