Archived CRC Defectives List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told today by one of my GSA's that there is a list you can print on InsidePOS that has the CRC yellow defectives for the day that were processed, and what team member did them. Does anyone know where to find this list? I know how to print the one by closing the "cart" and scanning the bin but it doesn't have the team members number. They also said the list showed whether or not the product was audited by the LOD.

Any ideas? I couldn't find it today on InsidePOS :(

It's in Store Applications. Last I remember it was under Chargeback something or other

Yeah, its not in inside POS from what I recall. Its in the chargebacks menu from "store applications" usually can only be accessed on receiving computer or sign and label PC, but ETL's or TL's that have the "authority level".

Printing this list is actually part of the closing routine for GSAs in my store. We make sure that every yellow defective is accounted for. You can even see which items have been audited (scanning it in LP Audit/Void in the PDA), very handy. We have a common login to access it, ask your leadership if they can set you up with one if you want to start viewing it.

Yeah, its not in inside POS from what I recall. Its in the chargebacks menu from "store applications" usually can only be accessed on receiving computer or sign and label PC, but ETL's or TL's that have the "authority level".
do you know where you go from there? My pc team got called out for shortage on crc defectives and i have no idea why. Does this report tell u who is doing double license plates and messing up our crc yellow defectives?

do you know where you go from there? My pc team got called out for shortage on crc defectives and i have no idea why. Does this report tell u who is doing double license plates and messing up our crc yellow defectives?

Im not sure as I haven't looked at the report in a very LONG time. I'll see if I can find it again this weekend and let you know. how did your Price change team get called out for CRC defectives? We don't have anything to do with them.

It is on charge back pc but I am pretty sure it will not help you with your price change issues,what has price change got to do with crc defectives,unless they are actually working at the service desk,but I have not looked at that report for a long time.To avoid issues with crc defectives we process all yellow lp product at the service desk,ever those from the flow team,and the sd team are excellent, we get max points every month from both defectives and aging.I do find it interesting that a gsa would bring this report up to you as I would wager that the vast majority of etls would not even know of its existance.

Turns out my etl had know idea what she was talking about when the apbp asked about crc defectives affecting shortage. She said it was because the pricing team doesnt count dollar spot items correctly when it goes salvage....wow! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back