CRC Salvage new program

Is there a way to find out whether an item without an LP (sticker) should go to the Sakvage or CRC pallet? I've already found a handful of CRC stickers hanging out of my printer at the RevLog desk with no items in sight...

Is there a way to find out whether an item without an LP (sticker) should go to the Sakvage or CRC pallet? I've already found a handful of CRC stickers hanging out of my printer at the RevLog desk with no items in sight...
You can also scan the sticker and hit the three dots on the top right corner. Select view and it may show the name of who did it.
We did have a issue once where somehow my printer barcode had the same barcode as a printer at guest service.

Yes, that works for the stickers. I'm actually asking about the product that "Does Not" have a sticker in my sort pile? I know this is hard to grasp, but my store has no understanding what those little white stickers mean or are used for. I have to go through every box every day to pull out the trash (Toss), ESIM (unbagged), Salvage and CRC out of the incorrect boxes.... and now I can no longer assume no sticker means Salvage. Thanks

Yes, that works for the stickers. I'm actually asking about the product that "Does Not" have a sticker in my sort pile?
If you start the process of defecting an item and go to the top right you should see the recent defective history of the item. After a few days it drops and you have to rely on the defective sticker.

If you start the process of defecting an item and go to the top right you should see the recent defective history of the item. After a few days it drops and you have to rely on the defective sticker.
Again, what if the product does not have sticker????

Scan a printer, scan the item, hit remove, then hit the 3 dots and choose view reprints for this item. You can then reprint the sticker. If there is no history there, I defect it out.
I'll give that a try tomorrow, but I was under the impression that would only work if I had done the initial Defective, not someone else....

When mdse doesn't have a sticker I'll scan and see if it's price change salvage. If not I will use the three dots and reprint the label. If there is no history of it being defected. I might defected it myself. If it seems like someone just dump it in my area or in the salvage/crc box I'll remove it and tell team lead over that area they need to get someone to process it. If it's softines I put in repack and take it to the fitting room with a sign saying not processed and let the team lead or dbo know about it. With domestic I'll set it aside till I can give to someone in that area to take care of it. If I'm finding issues you said in the crc/salvage boxes from guest service I pull it out and take pictures and send it to the Ap/Guest Service Executive/GS lead.
I'm hoping the Executives aren't just blowing you off and team members aren't throwing reshop in those boxes.

Yes, that works for the stickers. I'm actually asking about the product that "Does Not" have a sticker in my sort pile? I know this is hard to grasp, but my store has no understanding what those little white stickers mean or are used for. I have to go through every box every day to pull out the trash (Toss), ESIM (unbagged), Salvage and CRC out of the incorrect boxes.... and now I can no longer assume no sticker means Salvage. Thanks
Salvage "should" have a sticker.

Price Change Salvage items will not have a sticker if it's not a Special Handling item.

Except they kind of do now. There are 3 possibilities for price change salvage as of this last week: regular price change (no sticker, goes on salvage pallet), CRC salvage (prints sticker, goes on CRC pallet), and CRC Special Handling (prints sticker, goes to receiver). Almost everything we had salvage last week in style went to the CRC pallet; I hope for recycling.

Except they kind of do now. There are 3 possibilities for price change salvage as of this last week: regular price change (no sticker, goes on salvage pallet), CRC salvage (prints sticker, goes on CRC pallet), and CRC Special Handling (prints sticker, goes to receiver). Almost everything we had salvage last week in style went to the CRC pallet; I hope for recycling.
wait what? This is a thing now? I'm gonna have to look into this because I guarantee that the soft lines team is not paying attention to this in my store. Was there any communication about it that i can look up?

wait what? This is a thing now? I'm gonna have to look into this because I guarantee that the soft lines team is not paying attention to this in my store. Was there any communication about it that i can look up?

Yes, there was a link on main page of WorkBench, in the column on the right. Called New Salvage Process or something similar. It talked about it being for 'high value' items but we had $7 kids clothing going to CRC so not sure what they actually mean by high value.

I really hope it's a change to attempt to recycle all these textiles instead of just selling off the salvage pallets. Target's very focused on their Zero Waste initiative these days.

Yes, there was a link on main page of WorkBench, in the column on the right. Called New Salvage Process or something similar. It talked about it being for 'high value' items but we had $7 kids clothing going to CRC so not sure what they actually mean by high value.

I really hope it's a change to attempt to recycle all these textiles instead of just selling off the salvage pallets. Target's very focused on their Zero Waste initiative these days.
Thank you, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in.

The notice on workbench was so vague. No one at the store really knew what was truly changing so we're waiting till see what happens.

Price Change Salvage items will not have a sticker if it's not a Special Handling item.
This no longer true. Has anyone else started Salvage Sort. Target is trying to recoup more money by having some price change items go CRC. Its a smaller CRC font with a barcode. Even some damaged items that was Salvage is now CRC. Have already ran into a problem Price Change Salvage out 20 suitcases and only 8 stickers printed. Unlike Item Removal where you can reprint there is no reprint function in the Price Change function.

Have already ran into a problem Price Change Salvage out 20 suitcases and only 8 stickers printed. Unlike Item Removal where you can reprint there is no reprint function in the Price Change function
I mysupported this a few days ago, because I was wondering if it is like defective CRC and we only get credit with the printed sticker. When you scan the salvaged sticker it does give you the info of who and when it was salvaged, but it doesn't show the history like defected merchandise.

Hopefully it is not that big of deal, but I'm sure it will be because why have stickers with unique numbers for each item processed. One thing I did notice is that you need to change your labels to the yellow clearance stickers. If you use the UPC stickers it will jam if you enter a quantity more than two.

Before the rollout I mysupported and received clarification that it is recommended, but not required for the team to put the salvage CRC stickers by the UPC like defective merchandise.

I mysupported this a few days ago, because I was wondering if it is like defective CRC and we only get credit with the printed sticker. When you scan the salvaged sticker it does give you the info of who and when it was salvaged, but it doesn't show the history like defected merchandise.

Hopefully it is not that big of deal, but I'm sure it will be because why have stickers with unique numbers for each item processed. One thing I did notice is that you need to change your labels to the yellow clearance stickers. If you use the UPC stickers it will jam if you enter a quantity more than two.

Before the rollout I mysupported and received clarification that it is recommended, but not required for the team to put the salvage CRC stickers by the UPC like defective merchandise.
JSMH why do they keep making things more tedious.

How are you still able to MySupport? All I have is that stupid chatbot that only lets you ask the questions it wants to answer

How are you still able to MySupport? All I have is that stupid chatbot that only lets you ask the questions it wants to answer
You can still mysupport, you just have to enter the web address. I know we are supposed to just use chatbot, which I do sometimes, but on somethings logging into the computer and submitting a mysupport is still significantly quicker than chatbot.

Back