Archived Create a saleplanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried this? Do you create and then pull and set up? Or do you create and DC will send you the items (sort of like pretying a SPL).

Other question... What are the disadvantages of pretying a SPL?

To create a spl, you need to scan the items. My store only uses create spl for flexing or when we need to kill an endcap, but need to keep it tied for twt.

As for pre-tying an spl, I'm not sure. We only use pre-ties for big sets, like seasonal.

To create a spl, you need to scan the items. My store only uses create spl for flexing or when we need to kill an endcap, but need to keep it tied for twt.

As for pre-tying an spl, I'm not sure. We only use pre-ties for big sets, like seasonal.

At my store ONLY the PPTL uses pre-ties, and as you said, for big sets, not just seasonal but I noticed she does it for Display heavy areas, <3, I know it helps me immensely when she does as a Signing TM.

I kind of wish ECs were all store option with suggestions on what to put there and manually tie items to it and if it's needed for clearance or whatever it can be taken down without affecting TWT & Failed Sales Floor Tie Report.

As a Hardlines TL, I pre-tie my sales planners to where I want them and not where my plano TL puts them, as he tends to just put them anywhere to make sure they are set on time.

we dont even pre tie anymore, they never organize the shit anyway, easier to set the whole thing and bang out pallets for a day

I pre tie all SPLN so the ad prep person can organize those appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back