Archived Curiosity is killing me, cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to understand that PC will always fluctuate. Company could forecast 2100 tickets one week and then the following week it jump to 3100. Or it could be the total opposite and be 1100. And the forecast will never include your labels (Majority of the labels are for hardlines but there are sometimes a few in softlines depending on the area). You can view forecast 3 weeks in advance. I print these out each week and compare the flucuations. If there is a huge increase then I communicate to the higher ups that I need to add. The person writing the schedule needs to keep this in mind when scheduling for PC but they won't know that if they don't try to understand PC. It took me a while to figure it out when to schedule heavy and when to work ahead. I understand you think you were undersheduled and you probably were but it takes someone with experience to know that PC has to have open payroll because it is a beast in itself. If you don't take care of it or get ahead of it, it will engulf you until you are so far behind that it will take a while to dig yourself out.

Fully understood. MySupport said it's been an issue for multiple stores in a different level than normal. We just cant absorb any additional payroll with staffing needs at this point. #SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back