Archived Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isaac Gonzalez

Hey guys, im about to start working at target as a flow team member, I have orientation today actually. Anyways I had a question
Is it possible to save items for ourselves? For example if we work on black Friday and there's a deal on an item that we really want, can we save that item for ourselves? I'm really curious about this, please let me know, thanks!

Hey guys, im about to start working at target as a flow team member, I have orientation today actually. Anyways I had a question
Is it possible to save items for ourselves? For example if we work on black Friday and there's a deal on an item that we really want, can we save that item for ourselves? I'm really curious about this, please let me know, thanks!

No, you will get fired immediately. They will go over this in orientation and some notes are about it in the handbook.

If you really want something, come in when you are not scheduled (by getting in line) or wait to take your break 15 minutes after your store is opened

Depending on your specific store's operations and management on merchandise availability to guests, all stores have rules that all items must be available to guests prior to TM purchasing items. Any violation will be immediate termination. Any resaling of Hot items to guests is immediate termination. Any holding/hiding of Hot Item merchandise is immediate termination.

Sometimes TMs have to wait 15 minutes after opening.

Black Friday TM purchase rules at one of my stores was 2 hours after opening. Only food could be purchased prior to that 2hr mark.

Some stores even limit purchasing Hot Items even when TMs are off the clock.

Last edited:

We had someone hide a clearance vacuum. AP was watching him the whole time. He bought it then his next shift was pulled into the etl hr office and told to turn in his badge

Assume you are always being watched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back