Archived Cursed positions/areas of heavy turnover

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm curious...

Our store has plenty of TMs who have been at our Target for years, but lately there's two areas lately that really stick out as revolving doors: cart attendants and beauty TMs. It turns into a vicious cycle of hiring, training... more hiring, more training... and hey, guess what, more hiring!

Do other stores have one position or one department that they struggled to keep staffed?

(...whether that's from people quitting, going on LOA, being fired, whatever...)

GSTL at my store, between the almost 2 years since I started there's been 4 or 5.

Starbucks at my store, but the TL sucks. Everyone that we had hired during Christmas was kept but then chose to leave, hired more people which also left, now we are training more people and they had to bring in someone from another store to do it :confused:

Since we didn’t have a Flow TM per se anymore, I think most cursed position was A&A. The biggest complainers always came from that area and they always wanted to get into it with one another.

Cosmetics in our store 4, team was originally 5 people, 4 girls quit already . Same applies in Softlines

In the 9 months I’ve worked there we’ve gone through 2 ETL GEs, 4 GSTLs, and 3 GSAs. So definitely front end at my store

For sure softlines, just because the TLs suck, and the ETL is on a whole other level of bitchery. And any thing front end for the same reasons.

Top 3: Cashier, Flow, and Market

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back