Cursing in front of guests.

The only link between swearing and intelligence in this article is that people who have the ability to recall the most english words in a set time also have the ability to recall the most english swear words in a set time. It doesn't say anything about them actually using the swear words in their day to day life.

If the guest curse in my face i do it back regardless. if there going to disrespect me ill do it right back

Cursing out on the floor is a big no-no at my store, and I can't remember the last time I heard a TM using inappropriate language on the floor. imho, it's not appropriate anywhere in a work environment. Some would say that we're all adults and we've heard that language before. But I say we're all adults and can choose to use inoffensive language that isn't ugly and crass while in the work place. It's not that hard to control what comes out of my mouth.

StargazerOmega

Self-checkout Bitch
Cursing out on the floor is a big no-no at my store, and I can't remember the last time I heard a TM using inappropriate language on the floor. imho, it's not appropriate anywhere in a work environment. Some would say that we're all adults and we've heard that language before. But I say we're all adults and can choose to use inoffensive language that isn't ugly and crass while in the work place. It's not that hard to control what comes out of my mouth.
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, slips happen occasionally, but never in front of guests. I try very hard to keep it clean though, given that there are numerous amounts of children going through SCO throughout the day and even one slip, especially on a quieter day can be bad news. Thankfully, it's not happened to me personally, but I've heard other TMs do it.