Archived Customers with hands covered in blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since working at Target I've encountered 3-4 guests with hands covered in blood. A scratch is one thing, but in each of these cases they were dripping blood. The last one commented their dog scratched them..... Anyone else encountered this? I've also encountered 100+ guests with hands coated in black. They either don't wash them or are mechanics. All of it's super gross. Can I refuse to accept money from someone with bloody hands?

Psycho%2B.gif

I was really spooped at all the christians with the cross on their forehead in ash. I thought it was a cult thing first but then I googled it omg.

Really? Not terribly uncommon. I forgot I went to work with mine on my forehead...got some interesting looks that night.

I saw quite a few sporting the ashes at my store. It was mostly a "wha...oh right, that's today." moment, as I had completely forgotten that Lent was approaching.

We don’t have people with bloody hands but we have so many people with dirty ass hands like they’re almost completely black because we have a lot of receipt shoppers so their hands are dirty from digging through the trash so much. I go through a lot of hand sanitizer.

One night at my last job I had to wait on a mentally handicapped dude at the checklanes who was gushing blood from a gash on his thigh. This wasn't the first time I had seen him shopping. I asked him what happened and he said something about cutting it on a fence, but seemed oblivious to how much he was bleeding. Literally left bloody shoeprints and small puddles of blood throughout the store. We got lucky that it was a slow night and had to spend over an hour mopping everything with undiluted bleach.

The question I have to this very day is how this guy was able to care for himself as he seemed to have the intellectual capacity of a younger kid, say 7-8 years old. He not only had a drivers' license but a checking account and a new phone. I just thought it was odd that he didn't appear to have a caretaker or at least a relative to help him get around and make sure he didn't injure himself.

We have a guy with bloody, pus filled lesions all over his legs that comes in and tries on pants at least a couple times a month.
🤢🤢🤢 does he buy them? If not then that has be like some sort of fetish

Oh jesus I used to have a roommate who was obese to the point of being barely able to breathe, and he had big grease volcanoes constantly erupting on his legs and thighs. One day he saw me doing laundry and asked if he could throw some of his clothes into my wash load...how about fuck no

If you believe it jeopardizes your safety, I wouldn’t accept it. As AP I was actually called to Guest Services once for something like this. Both the Guest Service TM and GSTL were refusing to accept money that had blood on it from a obvious junkie. Told him that he had to use a different form of payment. He told me no. I told him bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back