Archived Cutting Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! So it's been a trending topic a while but I'm curious how other stores hours are compared to last year. In my work center (pfresh) we're at 35 less per week compared to last year and our sales are up compared to last year. Due to the hours we are now getting, we have no time for our cleaning routines or additional projects. Last year we would have someone scheduled 6-2:30, 7-3:30, 12:30-9, and a mid closer usually a 1:30-7 or something. Now we are cut down to a 6-2:30, a 10-6:30 and a 2-9. We've pretty much lost all our time in the morning to get things done. And we're a high volume pfresh in an AA volume store. How are your hours compared to last year and are you making it or struggling. (Other areas too, doesn't just have to be pfresh)

I kept waiting for hrs to creep back up but they haven't yet.
Looks like this is the new scheduling....

I've noticed that carts have got more hours at my store (don't know about the other areas), but found it odd since our sales have actually been worse this week and last as far as I know.

Last edited:
I've noticed that carts have got more hours at my store (don't know about the other ideas), but found it odd since our sales have actually been worse this week and last as far as I know.
Cart hours at my store have dropped, everyone is getting 20-22 hours. If I'm gonna get 20 hours, ill rather just work 3 full shifts and have 4 days off so I can find another job.

Cart hours at my store have dropped, everyone is getting 20-22 hours. If I'm gonna get 20 hours, ill rather just work 3 full shifts and have 4 days off so I can find another job.

same here, work about 20hours a week but they are all 4 hours shifts :/ gimmie 3 full days and ill take the rest of the week to find more work

Our hours are up over last year, but pharmacy hours are calculated independently from the store so we don't really "count"....my OWN hours, however, have fluctuated so much, I don't even know what to expect from week to week. I was consistently working 35-38 hours, had a few weeks at around 30-32, back up to 38, down to 20 :huh:, back up to 35 and 36 ????

People on my flow team are scheduled less hours, but seem to end up getting more and more. Lol, unless they flex and send us home after six hours with the truck about 60 percent worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back