CVS just dipped out

I think they just closed our CVS. Nice well crappy hand written note on the closed grate saying that the CVS was closed until further notice and that they will take calls to transfer prescriptions.

Do not think any store level folk know yet and I doubt our corporate overlords would tell us anything.

I think they just closed our CVS. Nice well crappy hand written note on the closed grate saying that the CVS was closed until further notice and that they will take calls to transfer prescriptions.

Do not think any store level folk know yet and I doubt our corporate overlords would tell us anything.
Wow!

Common event

Wow. I don't think the CVS at my store is the busiest, but it's definitely enough to keep a pharmacist and a tech busy, especially when they have a run of vaccine appointments. I'm the DBO for OTC and personal care and know that a whole lot of people are regulars.

If this happened at my store, I'd say "good riddance". Some of the technicians are complete assholes with their trash in the backroom.

The head manager is cool, though.

update time

they are apparently still open but haven’t taken their crappy sign off for … reasons?? Who knows. CVS will CVS.

Ours is still going strong and constantly busy. I truly hope they never leave, though. It's too convenient to pick up any scripts we may need lol

I mean

Covid maybe put plans off for a time.
In that case, wouldn't COVID speed up the process, and not slow it down? Many things that were gonna close/end in 2020 and 2021 ended up doing so early once things got bad in Spring/Summer 2020.

In that case, wouldn't COVID speed up the process, and not slow it down? Many things that were gonna close/end in 2020 and 2021 ended up doing so early once things got bad in Spring/Summer 2020.
If they were closing due to lack of business covid definitely could have changed that; Especially now with the all the vaccines and testing-My cvs has never been busier. I think they did cut hours down a bit due to staffing but that's it.

Ours posted temporary hours several weeks back (including being closed on Sundays now). Problem is they only posted these at the entrance doors, and not the pharmacy itself. So we get people (guests and TMs alike) asking all the time why the pharmacy is closed, especially on Sundays.

Back