Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CVS TMs got the boot. They weren't too thrilled about it either...... They were pals with ETLs and needless to say they were not too thrilled considering they could hang when it was target RX. Oh well what can you do..... Switching gears here but are they eventually going to switch the signing at the pharmacy and it will say CVS pharmacy and will we eventually be able to take or RXs to other CVS locations. I was thinking about this the other day because when you travel not every city has a Target so I guess it'll come in handy.

Last edited:
The CVS TMs got the boot. They weren't too thrilled about it either...... They were pals with ETLs and needless to say they were not too thrilled considering they could hang when it was target RX. Oh well what can you do..... Switching gears here but are they eventually going to switch the signing at the pharmacy and it will say CVS pharmacy and will we eventually be able to take or RXs to other CVS locations. I was thinking about this the other day because when you travel not every city has a Target so I guess it'll come in handy.
Got the boot from where??? The breakroom or the store?

Yes, they are supposedly going to start the signing change next month. Same with the system. I think they said signage change is expected to take approx 6 weeks??? System transition will be over a period of 6-8 months. By taking Rxs, do you mean transferring them from store to store electronically? That depends on where you are located and where the other store is located. I believe the rollout is going to start on the east coast and move about the same as the eps rollout, but in a shorter timeframe.

So is a CVS logo neon sign going to be on the front part of the store close to the Target neon sign?

CVS Policy On Union's
"CVS supports Human Rights and the individual rights of its employees, including an employee’s right to associate themselves with a Union if they so choose: “We have professional and productive relationships with our union colleagues and their representatives, and recognize the rights of our employees to decide whether or not to join a union – which is included in our company policies.”

Larry J. Merlo - CVS Health, CEO

This may be why we were thrown out of the break room..

There will be indoor and outdoor signing, just not sure of the timeline.

So, I know you guys were talking about CVS and Target segregating the break room about a page or two back, our store apparently is antibias on the matter. We're sharing our break room, and the CVS employees are getting shelves in our fridge. Glad to see our store getting along, I guess.

I meant the boot from the break room sorry for any miscommunication. They used to hang out there with other follow team members and etls but now they aren't allowed ( just like it's happening at other stores apparently)

Got the boot from where??? The breakroom or the store?

..... System transition will be over a period of 6-8 months.
......I believe the rollout is going to start on the east coast and move about the same as the eps rollout, but in a shorter timeframe.

So West coast pharmacies will keep running on Target equipment for several months??

Where outside is it going ?
I think it's going in the same place as the current outside pharmacy signing. We had someone measuring the outside for the signing before the deal even closed.

My store doesn't even switch to the CVS system until May. Our Pharmacy Supervisor (former RXBP position) told us that our signing doesn't change until we actually convert to the CVS system. It's definitely weird for us to be CVS in name only for 5 more months!

We had to call the help desk today about a printer issue and they said, "well, you're CVS now..." So we basically won't get support from CVS or Target.

Wait...so when I switch over my prescriptions to some place else, they technically aren't CVS? So I can't just go into a CVS and they will pull up on their end?

Our pharmacy had a tm (not sure what CVS calls them) that had a baby this am. She called in when she left for the hospital, but the pharmacist was not in yet so she left a message with the LOD. The LOD never let the pharmacist know that the tm had called. They found out after sending her several texts and phone calls when she wasn't there at her scheduled time. So who do you call if you can't come in?

Our pharmacy had a tm (not sure what CVS calls them) that had a baby this am. She called in when she left for the hospital, but the pharmacist was not in yet so she left a message with the LOD. The LOD never let the pharmacist know that the tm had called. They found out after sending her several texts and phone calls when she wasn't there at her scheduled time. So who do you call if you can't come in?
CVS techs should call in to their pharmacist. We don't work for Target anymore, so we don't call in to the LOD. At my pharmacy the techs and pharmacists have each other's phone numbers, so we would call whatever pharmacist was working that morning. If we had a non staff pharmacist I would call one of my staff pharmacists and they would pass on the information.

Rather than leaving a message with a non cvs employee, it probably would have been better to leave a message on the pharmacy voicemail. While it might not be checked right away, it hopefully would be checked at some point. If you have your pharmacy manager's personal number probably call/txt them as well. Would be nice to have an official policy to follow.
Since we are still on Target's HR system until the end of Jan, does target need to be informed as well during this time to make record of it in the system... questions, questions, and no answers....

Wait...so when I switch over my prescriptions to some place else, they technically aren't CVS? So I can't just go into a CVS and they will pull up on their end?
everything is still under target system. It's very strange. I just got a prescription and it was billed to "target pharmacy" not CVS. As far
You would call your pharmacist. If you don't have their number I'm sure CVS has a hotline like Target did. Just call the hotline so their is a record of when you called.

Not yet. Our systems aren't linked yet. When we get RxConnect, they will be, but until then, it would have to be manually transferred to a cvs store. We can still transfer electronically between target stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back