Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if pay stubs are still being sent to the stores?

We're unable to print from the ehr now and I need mine

Does anyone know if pay stubs are still being sent to the stores?

We're unable to print from the ehr now and I need mine
Really? Since when? I printed mine last wednesday??? Other TMs were having issues, but I could print mine...

We tried to print the first one from CVS Tues, would not print. Wednesday we couldn't even see them! Still need to check and see if I was even paid. Been out of town and now sick.

Anyone know if we can get on ehr at home?
Supposedly ehr is up to view checks.

There's a Walmart neighborhood pharmacy opening near us. Now that we don't price match, they will get tons of our customers

There's a Walmart neighborhood pharmacy opening near us. Now that we don't price match, they will get tons of our customers

Maybe not. My $10/90day med went up to $24 there. Thought I'd try out the Neighborhood Market, and they had 2 price increases go thru. After a few calls took my script to another pharmacy.

It's still $10 here unless they changed it in the first. And they will still price match

Hoping both will be available to us online since everything is Target's system

So, I know you guys were talking about CVS and Target segregating the break room about a page or two back, our store apparently is antibias on the matter. We're sharing our break room, and the CVS employees are getting shelves in our fridge. Glad to see our store getting along, I guess.

I know in our store we cannot use the breakroom or fridge,we are only allowed at food ave,the Target employees aren't supposed to talk to us.It wasn't like we had a choice at our store to even stay with Target.We have to try to pack lunches that don't have to be refrigeratedone or microwaved since we can't use that either.

We are also
Yes, I was unpacking the order last week and I found that we were sent 10 qty 100 count bottles of a drug we keep in the slow moving section. I imagine we will be doing a lot of returns in the future.
Getting a ton of meds we don't use,we got about 20 tubes of a gel

I'm not sure...I heard from a friend on the east coast that their transition date is the same as mine, so maybe they changed the rollout plan from what we were originally told, which wouldn't surprise me. Nothing has stayed the same since Day 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back