Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thy broke the law then...
I'm hoping he babysat when they were behind the counter. But didn't when they did the outside work. We only were there the first night and it was all work on the side in front of the curtain plus running cords.

Our trainer today was trying to convince us all that "RxConnect uses the latest technology" all I could do was laugh and think, "keep drinking that CVS kool-aid....it's even stronger than the Spot version":p

Our pharmacy finally looks different. The CVS sign appears to have been installed, but it's currently hiding behind a Target Pharmacy banner. :confused:

Does anyone know if there is a CVS message board anywhere online? I haven't seen or heard of anything yet. There are just questions and conversations I would like to have or know if they have been addressed.

Ugh the wave is starting to come into the Northern oregon area. I just want this over with. EPS seems to be getting more and more unstable and the texting program seems to be worse than usual.

Ugh the wave is starting to come into the Northern oregon area. I just want this over with. EPS seems to be getting more and more unstable and the texting program seems to be worse than usual.

That's where we were before conversion. We were waiting for RXConnect to come in and save us. We were wrong. RXConnect has been awful. We would take back the dying EPS system over this glitchy joke of a system.

Does anyone know if there is a CVS message board anywhere online? I haven't seen or heard of anything yet. There are just questions and conversations I would like to have or know if they have been addressed.
I'm unaware of one. I get most of my answers from current cvs techs or others who have transitioned. Ask away.

Seriously, though....I feel like I've taken 5 steps back. Yes, RxConnect has its good points, like its ability to auto process , but what's the point of overriding things when the system overrides your override? Case in point: you choose a "non-preferred NDC" because you don't have the "preferred NDC" in stock, override the "non-preferred NDC" edit, & process the rx. Said rx pops back into QT as an OOS because the system changes it BACK to the "preferred NDC!!!"

Case in point: you choose a "non-preferred NDC" because you don't have the "preferred NDC" in stock, override the "non-preferred NDC" edit, & process the rx. Said rx pops back into QT as an OOS because the system changes it BACK to the "preferred NDC!!!"
Kinda like microsoft saying "Are you sure you want to do that? I'm not convinced - overridden."

Kinda like microsoft saying "Are you sure you want to do that? I'm not convinced - overridden."
BINGO!!! And you have to enter your credentials a bazillion times to do one simple task. Between that and hitting <enter> it's a miracle anyone manages to get anything done on time.

Not exaggerating, you have to hit enter and enter your credentials no less than 8-10 times to process a CII rx! :eek:

You can change it to a non preferred generic, but it now makes you credential extra for it. If you go back and edit and forget that extra credential, it will switch it to preferred. I hate that it does this, even when the preferred is OOS!

You can change it to a non preferred generic, but it now makes you credential extra for it. If you go back and edit and forget that extra credential, it will switch it to preferred. I hate that it does this, even when the preferred is OOS!
Sometimes, it still switches it back, even if you credential for the non-preferred. We had a bunch yesterday that kept doing it. I even had my PM WATCH me credential the non-preferred NDC on some and 2 ended up back in QT as OOS on the preferred!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back