Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the hiring freeze is a separate issue. The blackout period I was referring to was the actual close of the deal. The hiring freeze is to allow CVS to send out job offers. Offers have already gone out for some headquarters team members. Pharmacist offers will go out this month, with tech offers to follow in December. All of my information has come directly from my business partner.

Your BP knows A LOT! some of this stuff our group director doesn't even know yet. Awesome info-thank you!

Your BP knows A LOT! some of this stuff our group director doesn't even know yet. Awesome info-thank you!
You're welcome! My BP is awesome! She's been in constant communication with us about the CVS transition. She's the major reason why I am viewing this in a more positive manner than I was previously. Is CVS my first choice? No....but it's better than Walgreens!

Spot discount should last until CVS takes over, exact date not known (at least not to me) yet

Sounds like other districts are being told way more than we are here!

That's what I was saying! Not only my BP, but my Group Leader aren't aware of some of these things. They have been informing us very frequently of what they do know, but much of this info is still "We don't have the answers for that yet."

The only thing that bothers me is that some of the information is inconsistent from source to source. I don't believe anyone to be being dishonest, I just think the lines of communication have been poor.

Very, very poor. I've heard we're getting "blue," "navy," and "light blue" scrubs. I don't care, just give them to me and let me quit wearing red!

Very, very poor. I've heard we're getting "blue," "navy," and "light blue" scrubs. I don't care, just give them to me and let me quit wearing red!

As of today's update, we can now see what they look like. Pretty much navy blue.

Woo! Scrubs!

Our district has been slow with the news, too. Incredibly frustrating too, knowing we're so close. Rewards are ending, we're shipping off our records, you've come to measure the space, but we're still going over powerpoints with the faces of CVS corporate on it? Come on.

Any other news in the update? We haven't heard a peep from anyone since last week.

Not a word since we found out records had to be ready to go by the 1st and that rewards were ending

Me too! It's official, my title is Pharmacy Technician. It took months of back and forth between my Pharmacy ETL and the stores leadership, but I am finally where I want to be. And I was very surprised at the pay increase, but happy to accept!

Congratulations!

I heard from our BP that the offers will start to go out next week. She said for me to contact her if I don't receive mine since I just had my title changed, I might slip through the cracks.

Me too! It's official, my title is Pharmacy Technician. It took months of back and forth between my Pharmacy ETL and the stores leadership, but I am finally where I want to be. And I was very surprised at the pay increase, but happy to accept!
Congrats! Welcome to the madhouse!

My cousin is a pharmacist for cvs and they don't have uniforms. She wears yoga pants and a hoodie and a white lab coat

They've been clear that pharmacists will have to wear "professional attire", stating explicitly that men will need to wear ties. The screen shot I shared was a direct communication PDF. I can't speak for what is enforced at CVS stores, but the CVS pharmacists I know are tied to the same rules I have state above.

Offer emails have begun going out. I have not received one yet but another tech got hers about an hour ago. So far she is the only one at my store to receive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back