Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all should have been paid last week. If you look at the previous paystub, that is for last week's check. You won't receive another check this week. We should all be getting paid on the same schedule now, which won't be again until NEXT week.

Different regions get paid different weeks. So hq has payroll to process every week.

Different regions get paid different weeks. So hq has payroll to process every week.
I'm aware of that, but ALL pharmacy TMs should have received a "final" paycheck last Friday so they could start the CVS payroll "fresh." We received our pay for our "scheduled hours" through the end of last week as well as any outstanding vacation/sick pay. From here on out, ALL CVS TMs will be paid on the same schedule. Our first paychecks should be issued next week....even though they will still "technically" be issued by Target for now, the funds will be coming from CVS.

I'm on the pay cycle that gets paid this week. I looked at my pay stub today and it's for Wednesday through Saturday of last week. It says CVS Health, so I guess I definitely work for them :(. I was still feeling like a Target employee.

My check said CVS cycle B, so maybe their pay system is similar to Target's system.

I'm aware of that, but ALL pharmacy TMs should have received a "final" paycheck last Friday so they could start the CVS payroll "fresh." We received our pay for our "scheduled hours" through the end of last week as well as any outstanding vacation/sick pay. From here on out, ALL CVS TMs will be paid on the same schedule. Our first paychecks should be issued next week....even though they will still "technically" be issued by Target for now, the funds will be coming from CVS.
Until the end of Jan we all get paid on the same schedule as we were with Target, at that point when we switch to cvs's HR system we switch to the same schedule. There is a table somewhere that shows the pay periods, check dates etc for the last check via Target's system and first via cvs's.

Until the end of Jan we all get paid on the same schedule as we were with Target, at that point when we switch to cvs's HR system we switch to the same schedule. There is a table somewhere that shows the pay periods, check dates etc for the last check via Target's system and first via cvs's.
There's that wonderful communication system we have going again. We were told that ALL pharmacy TMs would be paid at the same time from here on out. We were never shown any table or anything??? We weren't even given a head's up on the final paycheck, so everyone was confused as to why we got paid early and where the amount came from. I really hate my DM sometimes. She micromanages us to death over immaterial things and leaves us in the dark over others....or just flat out LIES!!!

There's that wonderful communication system we have going again. We were told that ALL pharmacy TMs would be paid at the same time from here on out. We were never shown any table or anything??? We weren't even given a head's up on the final paycheck, so everyone was confused as to why we got paid early and where the amount came from. I really hate my DM sometimes. She micromanages us to death over immaterial things and leaves us in the dark over others....or just flat out LIES!!!
That sounds like my head pharmacist... Loves to micro manage, which has led to techs and pharmacists leaving, and rarely communicates. The only inform I've seen is when I've searched for it and it was somewhere I could find it, or our other pharmacist or a float is there and happened to share something, our former bp was in this week and was surprised I hadn't seen something, BP turned to the head pharmacist who then went somewhat frumply over and dug it out. BP asked all of us questions, that the pharmacist kept answering in the affirmative to even for things none of us have seen or done... the pharmacist may have, but no one else has...
We weren't told about the final paycheck, but it was to be expected, as in my state at least, the law requires upon termination by the employer that employees are to be paid by the next business day. So sale close, target fired us, and we had to be paid right away.
The table was in a communication that I think was either from the 4th or 11th as I feel it was a Friday, but maybe it was a Thursday or..., it also had stuff about the names of cvs benefits, but no real details Our hr etl asked us if we had seen that. It was also in some document one the floats recived after the close and printed out while at our store last week. Allong with the pay dates both also talked about depending on how you had your pay from Target set up, how you would get paid from cvs, basicly I think if you have direct deposit with 3 orferwer accounts you get direct deposit, otherwise you get a check. I may be wrong wioth the numbr of accounts.

Last edited:
Wait you guys got paid friday last week? I was cashed out last wednesday. Also I'm still getting paid this Thursday as we were told we were going to continue the same pay cycle as usual until February when we transition to the CVS payroll system.

Wait you guys got paid friday last week? I was cashed out last wednesday. Also I'm still getting paid this Thursday as we were told we were going to continue the same pay cycle as usual until February when we transition to the CVS payroll system.
It was probably Wednesday, I honestly don't remember. Everyone was paid on the same day....

That sounds like my head pharmacist... Loves to micro manage, which has led to techs and pharmacists leaving, and rarely communicates. The only inform I've seen is when I've searched for it and it was somewhere I could find it, or our other pharmacist or a float is there and happened to share something, our former bp was in this week and was surprised I hadn't seen something, BP turned to the head pharmacist who then went somewhat frumply over and dug it out. BP asked all of us questions, that the pharmacist kept answering in the affirmative to even for things none of us have seen or done... the pharmacist may have, but no one else has...
We weren't told about the final paycheck, but it was to be expected, as in my state at least, the law requires upon termination by the employer that employees are to be paid by the next business day. So sale close, target fired us, and we had to be paid right away.
The table was in a communication that I think was either from the 4th or 11th as I feel it was a Friday, but maybe it was a Thursday or..., it also had stuff about the names of cvs benefits, but no real details Our hr etl asked us if we had seen that. It was also in some document one the floats recived after the close and printed out while at our store last week. Allong with the pay dates both also talked about depending on how you had your pay from Target set up, how you would get paid from cvs, basicly I think if you have direct deposit with 3 orferwer accounts you get direct deposit, otherwise you get a check. I may be wrong wioth the numbr of accounts.
This is what happens at our store, except nobody is asking if we've "heard" *whatever*

Why can't CVS team members use breakroom anymore when mobile and opitcal can
The agreement CVS and Target says we can't, the only people who know for sure why are the corporate people who made that agreement. We do not know if it was something requested by Target or CVS or both mutually came up with the idea. We just know that they made the agreement. Maybe Target mobile has been too rowdy in the break room and so Target went, no more outside people in there. Maybe CVS & Target are afraid we will trade company secrets, Maybe CVS is afraid we will be tempted to violate hippa in a shared breakroom but not in public spaces.... or perhaps they just tossed a bunch of random ideas into a hat and drew a few out to make the deal more interesting...

The agreement CVS and Target says we can't, the only people who know for sure why are the corporate people who made that agreement. We do not know if it was something requested by Target or CVS or both mutually came up with the idea. We just know that they made the agreement. Maybe Target mobile has been too rowdy in the break room and so Target went, no more outside people in there. Maybe CVS & Target are afraid we will trade company secrets, Maybe CVS is afraid we will be tempted to violate hippa in a shared breakroom but not in public spaces.... or perhaps they just tossed a bunch of random ideas into a hat and drew a few out to make the deal more interesting...

Or maybe they are just jerks...

EDIT: though I had originally censored it... language.

Last edited:
Why can't CVS team members use breakroom anymore when mobile and opitcal can

I'm going with HIPPA. It's a big deal with CVS. Rx cross-pollination will be rare, since very few Target employees will be allowed there. Just picture it an Rx in a CVS store - no one gets in without authorization. Same thing at Target. No one will be allowed to swap information inside the Rx, nor anywhere else, for that matter. It's not just a matter of employee information-sharing and story telling (very likely and understandable since many are friends), but also legal damage control. Angry employees will talk, share and even seed discord that could be damaging to the business. CVS can't control Target employee actions so, keeping CVS employees separate makes sense.

I had a small deposit in my account from target CVS. Anyone else?
yes, covering the hours from sale close through Saturday of last week (last day of the pay period), as tomorrow is a holiday paychecks came out today.

Any idea when pharmacy will start using their own supplies? They were rather grumpy with me today when I refused to drop everything and take them a box of bags and asked them to come grab them from us.

Any idea when pharmacy will start using their own supplies? They were rather grumpy with me today when I refused to drop everything and take them a box of bags and asked them to come grab them from us.
They have legs they can walk

I looked for them on the supply list and didn't see them. We ordered register tape, but I'm not sure if it's actually for the Target registers or not??? I believe those will still be supplied by Target since they will almost exclusively be used for Target purchases....

Has anyone else looked at the available supplies? We have 3 or 4 options for pencils, but 1 for pens (well, technically 2 since they are available in blue or black ink.) Post-its? Yellow only. Markers? Fine or chisel tip black or highlighters.

I haven't looked at supplies yet, but today we received a box of swiffer dusters and a swiffer sweeper and refills. The sweeper is amusing to me as we have carpet in the pharmacy. I'm not certain how we're supposed to use that. The only tile we have is in our health services room.

I haven't looked at supplies yet, but today we received a box of swiffer dusters and a swiffer sweeper and refills. The sweeper is amusing to me as we have carpet in the pharmacy. I'm not certain how we're supposed to use that. The only tile we have is in our health services room.
The counter and shelves maybe???

The counter and shelves maybe???

I think she means... well, one of these Swiffer "Sweeper" Dry Duster Mops. Like this.. (Which would be quite amusing to try and use on Carpet ;) ) lol
EMbFaay.jpg

I think she means... well, one of these Swiffer "Sweeper" Dry Duster Mops. Like this.. (Which would be quite amusing to try and use on Carpet ;) ) lol
EMbFaay.jpg
In a pinch, you could use that on a shelf or the counter , I guess??? Lol! You could at least use the sheets to dust the shelves....I have ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back