Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="SFSFun, post: 262920, member: 13096] I believe CVS is hiring local contractors to deal with all signing[/QUOTE]
Yes. We had a guy just walk in the other day. Didn't tell us who he was or anything.

I think we still have our Target Pharmacy sign up, but it's been a few days since I last looked.

Does anyone know if new CVS team members will be getting a raise this year with our company transfer? Would be nice with all the stress this is creating.
When I looked online at myhr.cvs.com it says my next review date is July 2016. I would check there. It's under the section where you view your current pay.

[QUOTE="SFSFun, post: 262920, member: 13096] I believe CVS is hiring local contractors to deal with all signing
Yes. We had a guy just walk in the other day. Didn't tell us who he was or anything.[/QUOTE]
Same as the c9 reinvention. They moved the big signs for me.

Our last overnight is this week, then I can take pics. We've just got the blue and white walls so far.

Does anyone know if new CVS team members will be getting a raise this year with our company transfer? Would be nice with all the stress this is creating.
When I looked online at myhr.cvs.com it says my next review date is July 2016. I would check there. It's under the section where you view your current pay.
mine does as well, but I'm not holding my breath....we are already paid MUCH higher than cvs techs where I live (they start at $9/hr!) :eek:

We attached a portable Endym to a back endcap and ask the guests to press it if they have non cvs questions. It says pharmacy cashier is needed, that's the closest announcement our building service guy could find.
That would be awesome! We used to have one in the pharmacy that called for backup, but they removed it the day the sale went through :( It would be so much easier than having to call the operator & having them call someone over. Especially since our night coverage is sometimes clueless :rolleyes:

Just visited one of my local Targets, and the pharmacy there is already started some remodeling.

Just don't like the whole baby blue color scheme then the store being RED.

Any know if they are going to sign the pharmacy's eventually? CVS @ Target or something.

Just visited one of my local Targets, and the pharmacy there is already started some remodeling.

Just don't like the whole baby blue color scheme then the store being RED.

Any know if they are going to sign the pharmacy's eventually? CVS @ Target or something.
The last overnight installs the signing.

Can I take the pdt/pda back? Ask CVS for your own damn equipment.
Your store actually gets one for more than a few minutes? We have to beg, borrow, & steal to get one...

FYI, all inventory is still being handled by Target, so it makes sense that we would use a Target PDA for returns/checking in the order.

Your store actually gets one for more than a few minutes? We have to beg, borrow, & steal to get one...

FYI, all inventory is still being handled by Target, so it makes sense that we would use a Target PDA for returns/checking in the order.

They refuse to return it.

I usually just grab one out of the cabinet & check the orders in manually. We had a return sitting on our counter for close to 2 weeks because we couldn't get one!

I usually just grab one out of the cabinet & check the orders in manually. We had a return sitting on our counter for close to 2 weeks because we couldn't get one!
Yes, we just stand in clerical and manually check the orders in so that we don't tie up the equipment. I got tired of the hr team member bitching at me about it. The only time we check one out is when we do our returns, so once a month.

Mine has a dedicated pda just like gs and receiving...

View attachment 1803
Here's our pharmacy, all finished. Had to stealth take a pic and cut out guests...so the angle is down the aisle and weird.
Wow! I see a lot of cameras in that pharmacy. We currently only have 2 in the pharmacy and 1 covering the pharmacy registers. I know CVS is installing their cameras when we have our overnight remodel. I guess we're getting a lot more.

Still using target registers? To CVS TMs clock in using the regular target time clocks still? Does the GSTL still bank the registers at the end of the night? Do they still accept red card?
Sorry for all the questions, former TM who was just lurking and wondering.

Yes to using Target registers.

No to using time clocks.

Target still counts the $$$ & banks the registers.

Yes, we still take the redcard/giftcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back