Archived Cyber Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 Sec. Remain

Anyone getting that call?
So I'm curious that if SFS/Flex full is busy on this day. Because I'm scheduled on that following Monday (cyber Monday) during dayside.

I'm mainly in Hardlines, and have never done Flex full before. Anyone have insight?

So I'm curious that if SFS/Flex full is busy on this day. Because I'm scheduled on that following Monday (cyber Monday) during dayside.

I'm mainly in Hardlines, and have never done Flex full before. Anyone have insight?
SFS/flex is absolutely insane on cyber Monday. Black Friday weekend is bad, but cyber Monday is absolute Hell. Get a lot of sleep the night before, wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to do a lot of walking. Whoever is in charge of SFS/flex will teach you the process and veteran TMs can answer questions and give you tips. Good Luck!🍀

Black Friday the whole store supports the front need but Cyber Monday we return the favor when we need 20 OPU carts going at once.

It's bonkers. My ETL showed me our max orders...it is at least one order of magnitude above a normal day.

I like SFS. I get to do SFS during the holidays and I pack the whole time.

Black Friday the whole store supports the front need but Cyber Monday we return the favor when we need 20 OPU carts going at once.
Is there anything GSTMs can do other than stay out of the way to help OPU people? (Serious question)

Yep I've worked it before and am again this year and it will make you want to step into traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back