Daily pay

Go to Target pay and benefits and sign up. I work at a DC

It allows you to take up to half your pay check early

We got the notification for that too. Seemed too good to be true. Please update on us how it works out.

It works well but I now get my paycheck every Thursday at 8 am no 2 days early. After every shift at work Target reports it to them and I can withdraw half the money i earned that day. Works well but you have to pay 3.99 fee everytime you withdrawal early. So take a lump sum

It works well but I now get my paycheck every Thursday at 8 am no 2 days early. After every shift at work Target reports it to them and I can withdraw half the money i earned that day. Works well but you have to pay 3.99 fee everytime you withdrawal early. So take a lump sum
Thats odd... maybe its not the same thing i am thinking of. The one I saw said no fee.
Nevermind: just reread the email. No HIDDEN fees.
So basically this is just a payroll card you can opt into that will allow you to get an advance.
Considering the default pay cards give you the money on Tuesday as you mentioned, seems hardly worth it to be able to pay to access Sunday and Mondays pay early.

Last edited:
I'd have to pull the email again. But it's free to get your check early for the next business day and it costs 1.99 to instant transfer it. From what I understood its your whole check. But it estimates your taxes so you can over borrow. I would only use it in an emergency or if like me you're in the nightmare known as biweekly pay and want weekly.

This actually is a nice benefit, and with On Demand TMs it is a really useful benefit because now you can grab a shift and grab (at least some) of the cash within a day or two of working.

Does using this this affect 401k deductions at all?
I don’t think it does. The way they word it in their FAQ, they only allow a certain amount to be withdrawn - and they take in to consideration taxes and payroll deductions.

Sounds like this comes with a fee. Someone’s got to make money off this

Yep.
DailyPay is reimbursed in full for all employee usage during a pay period each time the employer runs its payroll. There is no fee for employers for the service.
Employees pay ATM-like fees of $1.99 or $2.99 per transaction, depending on whether their transfer request is same day or next day.

Back