Daily pay

The website says "You can transfer and receive your pay on the next business day for free, or receive your pay instantly for $2.99." And it looks like it only is offering me half of what I'm earned already for the week. I don't think it's something I'll use unless it's an absolute emergency.

I can see it being useful in some instances but you just end up in a cycle of needing your paycheck early since you already spent half of it before you got it. I'm gonna pass for now.

The website says "You can transfer and receive your pay on the next business day for free, or receive your pay instantly for $2.99." And it looks like it only is offering me half of what I'm earned already for the week. I don't think it's something I'll use unless it's an absolute emergency.
it's half for the first three periods after signup, then full

It’s not something I’ll use regularly, but it came in handy tonight so it’s something I’m glad is available if I need it. Also for some reason it let me do an instant transfer for free.

Thiers no way we will turn into some gig work. They are responsible for our safety in their own property and it would look bad on them. Target is always trying to have a clean image

Just FYI - I did a couple of transfers just for the hell of it and now it says in the app: Any Remainder Pay will be automatically transferred, free of charge, on Thu Nov 5.

Also, something to be aware of, too. I went into Workday because I needed to update my Direct Deposit to a new bank account, and now my Direct Deposit lists DailyDay as my bank.

Attachments

• IMG_1089.PNG
    IMG_1089.PNG
    378.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 38
This is the sort of thing that I could maybe see using on those weird months (usually once a year or so) where the bills and paychecks line up just wrong and one needs a hundred or so to keep the account out of the red before the main paycheck(s) hit. But don't rely on it.

I already have an app for this its called Earnin and came in handy a few times. They only ask for tip. You turn your location on and they know when you are working or you send them your timesheet a screenshot from kronos.

Has anyone done this and had issues going back to a normal paycheck? My sister also works for Target, and she utilized DailyPay a couple of times in past paychecks, but she hasn't recieved her normal paycheck even after closing out the DailyPay account and switching everything back to normal on Workday.

Has anyone done this and had issues going back to a normal paycheck? My sister also works for Target, and she utilized DailyPay a couple of times in past paychecks, but she hasn't recieved her normal paycheck even after closing out the DailyPay account and switching everything back to normal on Workday.
Ask hr to help you.

I think there is some time of outage with target SSO and dailypay, I have been having issues all weekend to get in and do a transfer. I hope with it being Monday somebody will fix today so I can get into my account and do a transfer.

Back