Archived Damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowchick, I seriously feel the need to dance randomly at work now. I think I'll randomly do that at work tomorrow.

I think it's taken a while for the others to get my sense of humor. I bust my butt but have to find the fun in everything. For example, if I'm working fitting room and they ask me if I'm gonna come away clean, I respond that I'm gonna hide all the clothes in my secret spot so it won't be a problem.

So tomorrow's agenda, randomly dance....possibly, when I'm helping a guest.

I hate people...

we had a sign on our mall entrance this year to tell guests to go to the parking lot entance. lol
they should have giving them a 100 dollar gift cards to all of them that would have made them happy, problem solved this fat ass should be fired

I hate people...

we had a sign on our mall entrance this year to tell guests to go to the parking lot entance. lol
they should have giving them a 100 dollar gift cards to all of them that would have made them happy, problem solved this fat ass should be fired

That guy is horrible. If you read the most recent comment, it says he left Target a few months after black friday 2013. Sounds to me like it written by current or former worker of the store this guy managed.

I dont he ever heard of vibe.

I hate people...

That guy is horrible. If you read the most recent comment, it says he left Target a few months after black friday 2013. Sounds to me like it written by current or former worker of the store this guy managed.

I dont he ever heard of vibe.

I'm not sure gift cards would have made them happy. They wanted the items. He screwed up by not having signs at the doors that weren't going to be opened saying go to the other doors. But he couldn't give out rain checks because a) the system wouldnt give them and b) depending on the item, they likely weren't going to get any more in, anyway. I know it's been over a year, but the way he was handling it, unless someone else stepped in, I'm surprised they're not all still standing around discussing this.

Yea they come off like the people who purposely put shit in the wrong spot to get a better price. But that's just how I heard it. I font have much patience and have high trust issues Lmao. But gift cards sounded reasonably to me.

This shit coulda be done better.

Last edited:

I hate people...

For the estimated 140 people that would get him fired and possible investigated by target. You couldnt do one $100 giftcard without DTL approval. Both parties are too blame. The guest expect magic, but were too blind maybe to check both entrances. Yes the STL and AP shouldve put or blocked off the other entrance. But not every guest can be satisfied. They mightve lined up over on that aide because the line was too long on the other. They said they waited an hour and a half, highly unlikely they wouldve gotten doorbuster TVs that were gone even if they were at the proper door then.

I hate people...

Damn... it blows my mind they wouldn't have had a sign up indicating which door to use. It took me a whopping one minute to type up and print 10 pages of "USE OTHER ENTRANCE" with a big ass red arrow pointing in the direction.

To the contrary, there was no need for them to record this interaction. It's fucking Target. ohmygod you waited outside in the cold, what a horrible experience that was, I hope you can overcome it with therapy and surrounding yourself with good people.

No matter what that guy did those people were not going to be happy. Its Black Friday some people are not going to get he deals. Being pregnant has nothing to do with the situation. If she was so worried about her unborn spawns health she wouldn't have been waiting in line for a craptastic tv.If he would have given them gift cards, this still would have wound up online with captions about the crappy amount and everyone across the country would be asking for one because they had to wait, someone cut in line etc. Get over it. They missed the deal. Too bad. Shut up and go home and rest your pregnant stomach

No matter what that guy did those people were not going to be happy. Its Black Friday some people are not going to get he deals. Being pregnant has nothing to do with the situation. If she was so worried about her unborn spawns health she wouldn't have been waiting in line for a craptastic tv.If he would have given them gift cards, this still would have wound up online with captions about the crappy amount and everyone across the country would be asking for one because they had to wait, someone cut in line etc. Get over it. They missed the deal. Too bad. Shut up and go home and rest your pregnant stomach

My thoughts exactly.

I think the "fat guy", as some have called him, did a good job of staying calm. I would have lost my shit if these guests were trying to gang up on me. First - if you decide to spend your holiday trying to score a sweet deal on a shitty product that is specifically made for BF - then I don't care if you get that product or not. Stood at the wrong door - tear drops falling from my face. Pregnant or brought your kids - shame on you for wasting time.

If you shop right, BF deals can be scored all year long - you just have to keep an eye out for awesome deals. We got our iPad at Target for a better deal than BF and I didn't have to wait in line for it. Better TVs go on clearance throughout the year. DVDs are always getting slashed.

Everybody is always looking for a freebie. But remember, there is no free lunch. Target always wants to gain so if they keep giving shit away guests will pay for it by increased prices.

I think a lot of you are either aren't aware or overlooking the fact that a specific requirement of the crowd management plan is to clearly identify when the 2nd door isn't being used on Black Friday.

I doubt they actually waited for an hour and half but they do have a semi-legitimate complaint because that store messed up in 2 ways. The first was that get should have had the signs up, the second is that AP should have been much more proactive in monitoring the 2nd door and the minute people lined up they should have been out there telling them that door isn't being opened. Instead they waited until over 100 people lined up there. Even if that was an exaggeration by those people, they shouldn't have let it get to even 10 people.

Also, being pregnant in the cold? Give me a break, you were gonna be pregnant in the cold even if you were at the correct door.

He definitely could have crafted some kind of solution for them instead of just shrugging his shoulders. Maybe find out what they were specifically looking for an offer them similar discounts on similar products. I dunno, but if that guy was an STL then I can see why he was gone shortly thereafter because he had absolutely no presence in front of them. Not one shred of credibility showing them he had any authority. And I'm not just talking about not making it right for them, his entire body language was meek and he had nothing to say at all. He carried himself like he was a sales floor team member their first day, not the leader of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back